Honored Contributor

The USPS shipping has become disgusting.  On 10/06, I ordered J331644, a Linea trapeze necklace.  It took 6 days to ship by USPS, which has a msg, "unfortunately no shipping info is available".  Now it has been in transit a week and has not appeared in my mailbox.  It's sold out.  UPS packages mailed later have been received.  It seems it has become difficult, if not impossible, to depend on the post office.  QVC needs to bite the bullet and give them up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Agreed!!! I have received several things that I ordered after and package I am STILL waiting for. 

Respected Contributor

i have something that supposedly was shipped 10/11 -  no tracking no.  yesterday a tracking no showed up (minus the 92 prefix)  which i loaded in and see that USPS was notified of a package on 10/15.  huh?  what happened to the 10/11 ship date?   this is some new parcel post light package classification (it's a bracelet).  by now it should have shown up -  i wonder if the classification sends it el cheapo by slow boat???

Trusted Contributor

I'm usually the first to say I don't care for shipping items USPS but lately they have been excellent.  I always loved FedEX, but lately they have been constantly leaving my packages at my neighbor's houses.  One time they actually left my package IN my front bushes.  Literally IN THE BUSHES!!!!  Then there's UPS who again are usually excellent.  I had two packages from QVC delivered today via UPS.  One had clearly been opened and taped up again.  The tracking info stated my apartment number was missing and it had to be opened to be verified.  Uh, I live in a single family home.  Mistakes happen, but this kind of thing makes me concerned what with the holiday season approaching us. 

Honored Contributor

Heaven help us

Contributor

I prefer USPS. Too many packages go missing when shipped by UPS.

Respected Contributor

I guess I've been lucky, never had a problem with USPS.

Honored Contributor

Knock on wood I've had no problem with my USPS packages.  I actually hate to have things delivered UPS because they always arrive looking like the truck ran over them.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Logo top on 10/17. According to tracking it was picked up by "shipping partner" in Lancaster on 10/14. Huh? It was picked up 3 days before I ordered it! Spooky!

Something is very wrong with QVC and USPS shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I ordered a Logo top on 10/17. According to tracking it was picked up by "shipping partner" in Lancaster on 10/14. Huh? It was picked up 3 days before I ordered it! Spooky!

Something is very wrong with QVC and USPS shipping.

@Jasmine19  Isn't it great that they anticipate your every Wish?  LOL

Still no necklace for me today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment