Esteemed Contributor

I am so sick of orders sitting in Jersey for days!   Makes me not want to order anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I have something I bought off EBay on Sunday that has been sitting in California since Monday. It's supposed to be delivered today. I live in Arizona. We shall see if it shows up in my mailbox today. 

Honored Contributor

don't like them either, also because of the time it takes, but also because they and fedx leave the packages where anyone can take them. They may knock, they may not and no matter how many times you call or write notes where to leave, they just stop, drop , and roll!

So I don't like to order things eitherSmiley Sad

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: USPS STINKS

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am so sick of orders sitting in Jersey for days!   Makes me not want to order anymore.

@BalletBabe, they may not be sitting in Jersey. I have found that USPS tracking often is not in sync with reality. It's not unusual for tracking to show my package is far away, and it ends up being delivered to me that day. After delivery is completed, then the tracking is updated. I hope your package is closer than you think.

Honored Contributor

And speaking of their tracking info, here's my saga from earlier this week.  Tracking showed package out for delivery.  Mail lady came, no package.  Checked the tracking information which said "out for delivery - 9:00 AM".  At 12:30 PM, the status was changed to "held at post office at customer request"!!!!!!!!!!!!!  First of all, I never made such a request!  Secondly, how can they hold it at 12:30PM if it was already allegedly out for delivery at 9:00!  Someone at the post office apparently forgot to load it on the truck and tried to come up with a smoke-screen excuse.

I did end up calling the USPS 800 number and got an excellent C/S rep who could not understand the scenario either.  She was very apologetic and assured me that she would mark the tracking to redeliver the next day.

Honored Contributor

Re: USPS STINKS

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe  They aren't really sitting in NJ, it's just that no one updates the movement.  one day it'll show sitting and the next day it's delivered.  Beware if it states "no tracking available".  That's post officeese  for "its lost", which is where my Linea necklace is.

UPS has its own language too.  If it's "out for delivery" and doesn't arrive but there's some gobby-****** about verifying the address, that means the driver got tired and decided to go home and you'll get it tomorrow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOL

Then they whine they're going broke and need more money.

Need more organization is what they need.

Get somebody up at the top that can run the ship.

My weirdest thing was ordering from Deep Discount a DVd. They're in Chicago and I'm in Tx.   Ok, so, it got to Dallas. Yay ! I thought should be here in a day, 2 at the most. Next time I tracked it , it went back to Chicago!

said the people there wasn't home to accept it. Stated it was sitting on the porch.

I called Deep Discount. They went ahead and sent out a new DVD in the mean time. Then, a month later the same DVD was delivered to me. So, now, I had 2. Just gave one to sister. LOL Waited a month to make sure they didn't catch it, though. LOL

Honored Contributor

They DO seem to have trouble finding Arizona on the map.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  Maps, they have maps?

Heard you had 100° there yesterday.  It's been warm (high 70s) and dry here too.  Hard to believe some people are getting a little snow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  Maps, they have maps?

Heard you had 100° there yesterday.  It's been warm (high 70s) and dry here too.  Hard to believe some people are getting a little snow.

@Kachina624    This unrelenting "summer" is making us all kinda cranky (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥