Honored Contributor

To moderators/tech crew-Is anything ever going to be done about the jumping on the website?

Is anything going to be done about the jumping on the website? It seems to be getting worse. You have to wait about 5-6 secoonds for the site to even load before you can click on anything. If you don't wait you will be clicking on something all over the page!

We never got an answer to this, just that they were working on it. But still its been going on since the forums were "updated."

If it is not going to be fixed could you just say it isn't and maybe why they are unable to if possible?

And please, it is not my computer/laptop whatever because QVC is the only site that does this.

Thank you in advance for hopefully responding.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

Re: To moderators/tech crew-Is anything ever going to be done about the jumping on the website?

@on the bay wrote:

Is anything going to be done about the jumping on the website? It seems to be getting worse. You have to wait about 5-6 secoonds for the site to even load before you can click on anything. If you don't wait you will be clicking on something all over the page!

We never got an answer to this, just that they were working on it. But still its been going on since the forums were "updated."

If it is not going to be fixed could you just say it isn't and maybe why they are unable to if possible?

And please, it is not my computer/laptop whatever because QVC is the only site that does this.

Yeah i notice that too, especially if I'm using my tablet. When I come in I have to come down and check out blogs, then it seems the site is fully loaded. But when I first come on to the site, I'll hover over the "shop by category' for what' seems like several minutes before being able to do anything.

Honored Contributor

Re: To moderators/tech crew-Is anything ever going to be done about the jumping on the website?

Okay now thats really strange. First time I've ever seen "best answer" appear down below, so I clicked on it and it said "solved this post has been marked by best answer. "sigh"

Hope that doesn't mean it won't be answered at all. Another technical glitch!!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I think the answer should be obvious...if it could be fixed, it would have already been fixed.  It's annoying for everyone, including the mods.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Okay now thats really strange. First time I've ever seen "best answer" appear down below, so I clicked on it and it said "solved this post has been marked by best answer. "sigh"

Hope that doesn't mean it won't be answered at all. Another technical glitch!!

@on the bay

you should be able to remove the "best answer" check mark on that post since it is the original poster who can give the "best answer" mark.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think the answer should be obvious...if it could be fixed, it would have already been fixed.  It's annoying for everyone, including the mods.

If it's "obvious" I just wish that from saying "they are working on it", they would come back with an honest response rather than letting anyone think it is still be worked on.They have replied that it is being worked on many times. If they can't fix it I would just like to know that. That is common courtesy and professionalism, something I think should be "obvious."

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45~

How do you remove it? I tied by right clicking. I don't know how.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@sunshine45~

How do you remove it? I tied by right clicking. I don't know how.

I found it! I went to the little dots on the top right of post and it said remove best answer-thank you for telling me-kept me trying.

and @Kachina624-You may be right. If there is no answer from the mods/techs, I guess the answer is, they can't fix it!

QVC Customer Care

@on the bay

I will forward this request and a request for an update on the situation to our Tech team.

Beth QVC