Super Contributor

Quick question:

If you buy a product that's a TSV, and decide to exchange it do you pay the extra amount since it's now no longer a TSV? What about shipping when they mail it back?

Reason being, I bought the TSV boots Saturday, they arrived today. I could've sworn I bought the almond, but seems I ordered taupe. I honestly don't like the color. I know I'll have to pay for shipping to send them back, possibly shipping to get them. So, I really don't know. I'm also worried about the box. I think they played soccer with it at UPS. WI'll that go against me?

Thanks in advance! 

Honored Contributor

You can exchange.  You will pay original shipping, return shipping and shipping back to you.  Shouldn't be a problem with a dented box.

Super Contributor

Originally shipping was free, now it's  $7.

So return shipping ($8.95), plus shipping ($7)? I'm trying to weigh my options, buy leather dye or pay the $15.95 for my stupidity. 😒  

Thanks. I'll sleep on it. 😳

Trusted Contributor

I don't blame UPS for damaged boxes because QVC did not properly pack the boots.  Many of my items come in boxes much larger than the item or a shoe/boot box.  If there is any packing it is minimal.  My leather 3/4 jacket was in a large box with lots of empty space.  The box was crushed and UPS had added lots of tape to hold it together just to get it to me.  In my experience UPS will not accept packages that are not properly prepared.  When I check to trace my delivery I notice that most all items are taken by a trucking operation to UPS or the Post Office.  It is a waste of resources to use boxes so much larger than needed especially when 3 pieces will easily fit into a  bag.

Super Contributor

I decided to just exchange them. It will be more cost effective in the long run. 

It'd be nice if you had the option to initiate a return on your account page. It would get the ball rolling, both for your return, and be a heads up for the warehouse folks. Maybe make a barcode you print out with the invoice so that once it's scanned at the warehouse it pops up on the screen that it's an exchange or return and that box goes one deirection, a damaged product goes another route to be checked.