Honored Contributor

TSV Luminara Lantern, Ships 2-6.

H210886

No Image Found

Ships 2/6 Luminara 17" Windsor Lantern.

What is the problem with shipping this lantern as promised on 2-6?  Today is  2-10 and my order is still showing 'waitlist' and actually cancelable.  If they would just have said WL one thing, but said ships 2-6 but that didn't happen and no explanation as to why it didn't ship.

Thank you for your help.

QVC Customer Care

Re: TSV Luminara Lantern, Ships 2-6.

@lucymo wrote:

H210886

No Image Found

Ships 2/6 Luminara 17" Windsor Lantern.

What is the problem with shipping this lantern as promised on 2-6?  Today is  2-10 and my order is still showing 'waitlist' and actually cancelable.  If they would just have said WL one thing, but said ships 2-6 but that didn't happen and no explanation as to why it didn't ship.

Thank you for your help.

HI @lucymo - Thank you for your post and for shopping with us. In reviewing the order it does seem to be a true Waitlist Order, not an Advance Order, and if we receive additional stock within 45 days the Waitlist order will be filled, it may actually be later that the 6th and unfortunately, Waitlist order are not guaranteed to be filled. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you have any further concern.

~Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC  Thank you, Kim.  Why did they tell us it would ship on 2-6 if that was not known to be a true statement?  As you can see, it's printed right there on the product page.  I will cancel my order now, don't have any luck with WL and also don't like what they did.  I won't be fooled by their advance shipment dates again.  I would not have ordered had they not stated it would ship on 2-6.  Thanks again, Kim.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo

It means you are waiting on a return.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@lucymo

It means you are waiting on a return.

@hopi  Hi, and you are probably right but they took a bunch of orders for the bronze lanterns with the ship date of 2-6.  No ifs, buts or maybes, ships 2-6.  I guess we can't believe anything they say sometimes.  I canceled the order. Thanks, Hopi.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I'm so sorry that you're not getting your lantern after all this anticipation, lucy.  It's a nice lantern.  I think it is wrong of any company to offer an advanced order for an item, specified to be available to ship on a set date, and then not honor that agreement.  Turning it into a waitlist order is like saying you'll probably never get it, as you well know.  :-(

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR  Thank you, SHOPR, I just don't like for anyone to mislead me or anyone else.  They took a lot of orders for that 2-6 ship date on the bronze lanterns.  I haven't received an email or any kind of correspondence explaining a change in the advance orders ship date.  Do they think we won't notice that they misled us?  I am really upset with them now so I will pass on anything they have to offer. Not receiving something is one thing but giving out false ship dates with no correction is another  altogether. 

SHOPR, I did receive the Bountiful Harvest garland that you gave us the price info on and it is beautiful and came in great condition. Thank you for sharing the information. I'd like to get another but I won't now, I'll look around locally and find something or shop online from another company. 

I hope you have a great weekend.  Weather is pretty good here, cold but no snow or ice so far.  We'll be back in the 50s and 60s by tomorrow and Sunday.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I'm glad that you are so pleased with the sunflower garland.  I have the wreath and it's pretty and also quite visible from a good distance. 

A valuable lesson has been learned and that is not to ever trust them when they take advance orders.  :-(

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I'm glad that you are so pleased with the sunflower garland.  I have the wreath and it's pretty and also quite visible from a good distance. 

A valuable lesson has been learned and that is not to ever trust them when they take advance orders.  :-(

@SHOPR  I have learned a lesson, for sure.  I don't understand why they didn't  offer an explanation when they saw that they couldn't honor the shipment date.  I'm wondering if I'm the only one who didn't get their lantern shipped.  I haven't seen any other complaints on here. Maybe they just called to inquire about their order.  Well, I will survive without the lantern but it will be awhile before I place another order, if I even do. We all make mistakes but should have the decency to offer an explanation when we do, especially a business. That would have made me feel better toward them.

I hope you have a great rest of your weekend. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I haven't noticed anyone mention their A/O lantern lately on the home or holiday forum, but surely you were one of at least hundreds of people who purchased under the A/O item number.  

If there is going to be any luck for you concerning the bronze lantern, it will probably be in July.  If the bronze lanterns restock, they will possibly be on sale for that CIJ month, and that will bring the price back down a little, closer to the TSV price than it is currently.  I remember that last July, the Heritage lanterns suddenly restocked, and I think it happened at the very end of the month, just in time to order at CIJ sale price.