Super Contributor

TSV Dyson/Q card - misleading

I applied for the Q card today to take advantage of the $30.00 egift card.  I was approved and I thought I would have instant access to my Qcard to be able to purchase the Dyson V6 TSV - I was told I would receive an email.  So I waited for 3 hours checking my email periodically -

I called by Symphony CC to ask in regard to when I would be receiving my Credit Card number - they said I would get an email probably in either 24 hours or 48 hours and receive the number via snail mail.

I understand security and are appreciative of that.  However the hosts were giving the impression you could apply today and if accepted be able to use the Qcard and get the $30. egift card....

I ordered the Dyson with another credit card - so disappointed - I feel through no fault of my own - I am not able to take advantage of the $30 EGift card...

Very Disappointed....Is there anything Customer Service can do to help me??

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Dyson/Q card - misleading

@58Meezer wrote:

I applied for the Q card today to take advantage of the $30.00 egift card.  I was approved and I thought I would have instant access to my Qcard to be able to purchase the Dyson V6 TSV - I was told I would receive an email.  So I waited for 3 hours checking my email periodically -

I called by Symphony CC to ask in regard to when I would be receiving my Credit Card number - they said I would get an email probably in either 24 hours or 48 hours and receive the number via snail mail.

I understand security and are appreciative of that.  However the hosts were giving the impression you could apply today and if accepted be able to use the Qcard and get the $30. egift card....

I ordered the Dyson with another credit card - so disappointed - I feel through no fault of my own - I am not able to take advantage of the $30 EGift card...

Very Disappointed....Is there anything Customer Service can do to help me??

Yes, I'm almost positive I heard David say this, but I was only half listening.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

When I got my q card, I think I got the number right away and it was followed up with something in the mail.  It was also attached to my q account.  The ecards usually are sent something like a month after the purchase.  They aren't used immediately.

QVC Customer Care

@58Meezer

I would be happy to assist you - just send me an email to QVCSocialTem@qvc.com and we will sort this out. Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I heard David V. say earlier this morning that you would get an email with the $30.00 gift card  information when the Dyson unit was shipped out to your address.

Honored Contributor

All the hosts want to do is sell the product.  They can't be bothered with the details which I feel is not right.  Hopefully, CS can help you.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I purchased the Dyson TSV on my Q card.  How do I get the $30.00 gift card?  I called customer service and they had no idea what I was talking about. Can anyone help?

QVC Customer Care

@PocoLoco

You will receive your $30.00 eGift card 6 to 8 weeks from date of purchase...and it will be sent to the email address on your QVC account.

Beth QVC