Regular Contributor

Stored Payment methods on account vanished

All current payment methods but my Q card and one debit card have vanished from my account and don't show on checkout,. Is anyone else having this problem?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Stored Payment methods on account vanished

@Muse Struck

Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will have a look at your account.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Muse Struck - maybe that's a good thing given the fact that this is no longer a secure website.

Esteemed Contributor

@Muse Struck

They have screwed up my account so bad.  I have been on three conversation on phone with CD and the bank for Q CARD for hours.  The bank says my card is fine, Q says declined.  Back to the bank talking to the Q CS, who can,t do krap, telling her, they did not decline, card is fine.  WHERE IS AMAZON CS WHEN YOU NEED THEM.  THEY would have the problem fixed.  I am going to pay all EP UP at once and not use Q CARD.   Hours wasted today on phone, with a bunch of "I,m sorries, but nothing resolved.   My EP still says pAst due INSTALLMENT on my Q CARD.  I can,t chAnge CC because I,m afraid of getting billed double.  They think it,s a computer glitch on the Q.  YOU THINK THE WAY THEIR ONLINE SYSTEM IS SO SCREW ED UP.  I have heard all kinds of excuses from the Q,S CS,S.  BUNCH OF BS.  I even got an e mail from the webmaster team, telling me the card company was changed APRIL 2016, so they can,t help me.  When this is straighten out, they lose a customer,  not that they care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC. They certainly haven,t helped me for hour today.  Even the Q CARD BAnk talking to them with me on a three way phone conversation telling them my Q CARD is fine, didn,t help.   The bank said they had two other complaints about this happening to other Q customers.  

QVC Customer Care

@qvcaddition We've just sent you an email. Cindy