Super Contributor

Re: Stopped receiving QVC e-mails

@Cindy-QVC, thank you. The strange thing is, I get all of my order confirmations and shipping notices.

Trusted Contributor

@Cindy-QVC

I am beyond astounded!!  You did it!  You fixed it!  I have talked to so many people that promised to fix my problem & it never got fixed.  I have started to get QVC emails again.  Thank you!

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@number one queen@kathya1119@lovesallanimals@cancun08 Good Morning Posters! I've checked all your accounts and have added a few email preferences. Please keep us posted. Cindy

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel the same way about CS on certain questions!    The person I am speaking with acts really nice with a kind sounding "How can I help you?? Then if what I called about reguires a whole different set up or actually a little more work than usual;I hear the anxiety in their voice.I have actually been hung up on many times! The perfert opportonity is when the operater states"Let me connect you to the operator that works that department!!! I then get mad and most of the time never phone the order in  and just purchase from another company when I am in town! Shipping and handling is costing me so much more now because I am trying different designers and as we all know,SIZES vary! Also I am seeing a hugh spike in PRICES expecially fashion,,bags,shoes etc for woman!! This is disappointing!    While out shopping for family stuff this last weekend I checked out the ladies fashion and accessories  finding I have been paying way to much for clothes from designers I could care less about! I don't buy just because of a name!! Qvc needs to take a look around at the shopping centers closing and the ones dropping prices beginning to show hugh profits! I know I will be one that will be out in the stores saving money on items and NO shipping/handling that is senseless! I have shopped QVC for years ~but~ gotta go where I get more for my hard earned money! I will continue to view and order if merchandise is same as others out there!

Valued Contributor

I also only get my confirmations and shipping notices.   I used to get all, also went back in to look at what I checked off and all were there but nothing new.  I would like to have someone at the Q to look and try to correct. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not getting any either. I have sent an email and called customer service to no avail. Since a lot of us aren't receiving emails I don't get why we can't post links to InsideQ and TSV order numbers? What is the big deal, keeping these numbers so secret?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Cindy-QVC I'm not getting my emails either  can you please sign me up too?

Valued Contributor

Mine QVC emails are hit and miss and have been for years even though CS says they will fix it. I especially hate that I don't get the beauty emails like the TSV pre-order emails and the general beauty info emails. My order and ship emails are hit and miss too. In fact, I recently placed two orders and with one of the orders I got both an order and a ship email but with the other order I got neither. So frustrating! I really wish QVC would fix this once and for all. Since I don't watch QVC anymore and rarely have time to check out the website, the emails are what I rely on to get information on beauty products I might be interested in from qvc so, for sure, you've lost sales from me.

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@number one queen@kathya1119@lovesallanimals@cancun08 Good Morning Posters! I've checked all your accounts and have added a few email preferences. Please keep us posted. Cindy

Hi, @Cindy-QVC I thought maybe you could help me too as I am not getting emails for TSVs and Inside Q. I have already called customer service and have emailed QVC to no avail. If you can help me I would appreciate it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Jordan2 Have you checked your Junk/Spam folder? Depending on your virus protection it could have been routed there. You are subscribing to email notifications so I will forward this to our IT team to take a look. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Jordan2 Have you checked your Junk/Spam folder? Depending on your virus protection it could have been routed there. You are subscribing to email notifications so I will forward this to our IT team to take a look. 

@Alice-QVC, no it doesn't come in my Junk/Spam folder. I have used the same virus protection for eons and never had a problem until 4 or 6 months ago. This is an ongoing problem that I would really appreciate being resolved.