Esteemed Contributor

Shipping - think I may not receive my order

It's been about 10 days I believe.  Checked tracking and the package was at my town post office and is now in another town.  Wonder why it got shipped to a different town in the same state?  Not too confident about it arriving to me at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping - think I may not receive my order

Was your package sent through Mail Innovations?  If so, I have had this same problem twice.  I had a package travel through three states.  It went to my post office and then went traveling to another state.  I finally got the package after two weeks.  You will probably get it eventually.  Mail Innovations is a terrible shipping method.  In fact if I knew ahead of time that my package was being sent by this method, I would not order.  

Respected Contributor

I've had that happen too.  Hang in there.......it may do a lot of sight-seeing before it gets to you, but I think you'll eventually receive it.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it was mail innovations.  Ugh. 

Honored Contributor

I had something similar around the holidays.  Mail Innovations also.  Eventually arrived.  I believe it was 11 days.  According to my tracking at that time, it had even gotten as close as my local post office, and then continued to travel elsewhere.  My recollection is that I called the postal service 800 number and got a very helpful person.  She indicated that my package was caught in a loop.  Crazy stuff.  Hate mail innovations.

Honored Contributor

Well, I had something happen but it was the fault of the US Post Office.

After Christmas I received what I assumed was a Christmas card.  I live in Va.  This card was addressed TO someone in Appleton Wisconsin FROM someone in Appleton Wisconsin....and it ended up in Va!

The post mark had a date 2 weeks from when it was put in my mailbox.  No similarities in my name or address.

Go figure!  I thought it would be ironic if a neighbor sent the card to another neighbor via Virginia.

Esteemed Contributor

My item said out for delivery today.  Never made it.  CS said I had to wait until the 25th a week from today and I have to call Ups.  I told them you billed me, you do the job of finding it or give me a refund.  I bet when I call tomorrow, a different CS will give me a different answer.  This happened over Christmas and I received a credit right away.  The item came in a few days later.  I called back and told them to recharge me for the item, I received it.

Mine was taken to the wrong address and was being sent back to QVC. It was an address not even close to mine.UPS took it to the wrong address.  When I contacteed QVC they said they can't send it back to me and it was out of stock. They offered me a refund but I want my fitbit. I can't beleive in this world of technology it can't be sent back to me at the correct address especially since I am a long standing customer and not my fault it was taken to the wrong place.