Honored Contributor

Re: SIGN IN TAKES ME TO ORDER PAGE?

@JaneMarple wrote:

Hi @september, I see my order from December when I log in.

Lol!  I'm really wanting to know about those posters who say they don't shop here.....Maybe they have the advantage and just get taken right to the forum main page?!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

Oh, for the LOG! I am so done with being taken to my order page every time I try to sign in here.  The order I see, is from about 6 weeks ago.

I'm wondering what posters who don't purchase from QVC see, when they sign in????

@september

When I log in to QVC via the forums and get redirected to My Account page I see at the top QVC Text Alerts -- I guess QVC wants me to sign up for those. Below them is My Recent Orders. Since I haven't bought from QVC since the end of 2012 it says: It's time to shop. You don't have any active orders. Below that is My Wish List. Since this snafu, I removed all wish list entries so there's nothing on there. Below that is QVC's Most Wished for to see what are customer favorites. Below that is New Arrivals with New items you might like. Below that is Latest Social Posts which is QVC's social media feeds from twitter and facebook.

Given that QVC doesn't plan to ship to Canada again it's not relevant for me to see that I don't have any current orders. Oh and by the way there's no past orders showing as those disappeared in chunks in the past years.

Honored Contributor

@TY  thanks for sharing what a non shopper sees!  You'd better get shopping...oh, but you can't, since they don't ship to Canada.  Oh well....never mind!