Honored Contributor

SIGN IN TAKES ME TO ORDER PAGE?

Many who have replied to my question above are all having same issue... among others. Please be aware that it's taking me several steps to get to homepage from sign in. Not liking these changes. If I sign in & it takes me directly to homepage, I can navigate where I'd like to go. 

Constantly changing the website and where to find what I'm looking for is quite challenging and frustrating. Please get it right and then leave it alone to speed up the my process of searching and ordering. Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SIGN IN TAKES ME TO ORDER PAGE?

[ Edited ]

I know!!!!  C'mon QVC, why do you make more & more things so difficult?  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

It has been happening to all of us, QVC what is the problem

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

My sign in page today again, is taking me to order page, and not allowing me to post a heading.  Please fix.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too, this a.m. Is this a deliberate change?

The other day, I had trouble signing out! Are they just messing w/ the site? Because when I click on something, it takes me to a whole other place.

This is a separate issue, but when I type in something to search, something specific like earrings, I often get a grouping of handbags in the mix!

Honored Contributor

Also what's with this Best Answer "thing" under reply on blogs?

Respected Contributor

It just happened to me, too!

QVC Customer Care

@Shanus wrote:

Many who have replied to my question above are all having same issue... among others. Please be aware that it's taking me several steps to get to homepage from sign in. Not liking these changes. If I sign in & it takes me directly to homepage, I can navigate where I'd like to go. 

Constantly changing the website and where to find what I'm looking for is quite challenging and frustrating. Please get it right and then leave it alone to speed up the my process of searching and ordering. Thank you.

@Shanus@vermint@Harpa@qualitygal@I am still oxox - Thank you for posting in our fourms, I'm sorry that this has happened. I have opened a service request to have this looked into.

~Kim

Respected Contributor

I am experiencing the same issue as others have described.  This has been happening periodically for the past 3-4 days.

Contributor

Same thing just happened to me at 9 am on Friday, March 17.