Honored Contributor

Return until January 31, 2017

When does that start for ALL purchases?

I want to start my Christmas shopping with some linens, but haven't heard the hosts use that phrase yet, except for during Christmas in July (August) promotions. 

So does anyone know what date that return policy goes into effect for all Q merchandise?

Respected Contributor

Re: Return until January 31, 2017

I was wondering the same thing.

Respected Contributor

When you see the sets decorated for the holidays! Probably end of September, my guess!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

It hasn't been announced.  Last year it was Sept 28.

QVC Customer Care

@Mominohio

The date has not been set yet but we should hear within the next week or so; if previous years are anything to go on I would say somewhere beginning the 23rd to 26th of September. Will post here when we get word.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Mominohio

The date has not been set yet but we should hear within the next week or so; if previous years are anything to go on I would say somewhere beginning the 23rd to 26th of September. Will post here when we get word.

Beth QVC

That's interesting because I called customer service and was told it was in effect last week. I was told to tell customer service that this was a gift.

So, it would be great if this was in print somewhere.

@Beth-QVC   can you answer. Thank you.

I called Customer Service and spoke to Kelsey. I asked her and she put me on hold. For some reason, I think this is something that all customer service reps should know. Well, Kelsey returns and tells me that I have until January 2017 to return gifts. I told Kelsey that is not what I asked.

I spoke with Lorenzo who is a supervisor. He said that this policy began in July as in the Christmas in July. All you have to do is call customer service and tell them this was a gift and you can return the item 30 days after you give the gift to someone if there is an issue. Lorenzo did state that he would forward this recommendation regarding the Holiday return policy..

I also mentioned that it would be great if the policy was written in black and white so there is no misunderstanding. As customers will call and ask these questions but depending upon the customer service rep you speak to and/supervisor, your experience and questions will be answered differently.

JMO.

QVC Customer Care

@CalMom

I am sorry that someone in customer service stated the Christmas return policy was in effect. It certainly is in effect for anything purchased on the Christmas In July and August weekends. However we are still waiting on the official notification when it begins for all product purchases. I will post within this forum when I have the notification. It should be any day now...

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@CalMom

I am sorry that someone in customer service stated the Christmas return policy was in effect. It certainly is in effect for anything purchased on the Christmas In July and August weekends. However we are still waiting on the official notification when it begins for all product purchases. I will post within this forum when I have the notification. It should be any day now...

Beth QVC

This is absolutely ridiculous!  Lorenzo, a supervisor specifically told me that the Christmas Return Policy is in Effect!

If QVC employs someone, then QVC is held liable for the information that the supervisor provides. It is even moreso ridiculous that everyone at QVC has a different answer.

QVC Customer Care

@CalMom

If you purchased any items in September we would of course honor the Christmas return policy - just to be clear - you would have til January 31st 2017. If you have purchased I would be happy to mark those as eligible.

Beth QVC