Honored Contributor

Question For Mod About Order

Hello,

I ordered a set of 'as is'  Scroll Reindeer, H210268, and the order showed that it was in process.  However, this morning the order is showing 'Back Order'.  I have never had any luck actually receiving any item that went to back order and QVC usually ends up canceling the order.

My question is, why does QVC take an order if they can't supply the item?  It is very disappointing  to think that I have an item on order only to find that it is now on back order.  So, I'm wondering what are the chances that this order will actually be shipped to me now?

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question For Mod About Order

Have you talked to CS? I would think they would be more likely to have an answer than a forum moderator.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

Have you talked to CS? I would think they would be more likely to have an answer than a forum moderator.

@Dusty1  Actually, I have had better answers here.  CS no longer knows much more than we do.  There was a time when I could call CS and get a knowledgeable answer but of late not so much.

QVC Customer Care

@lucymo wrote:

Hello,

I ordered a set of 'as is'  Scroll Reindeer, H210268, and the order showed that it was in process.  However, this morning the order is showing 'Back Order'.  I have never had any luck actually receiving any item that went to back order and QVC usually ends up canceling the order.

My question is, why does QVC take an order if they can't supply the item?  It is very disappointing  to think that I have an item on order only to find that it is now on back order.  So, I'm wondering what are the chances that this order will actually be shipped to me now?

Thank you.

@lucymo I'm sorry that happened.  An "as is" item/order may go into back order if we discover we do not have the correct inventory on hand when we attempt to pull the item for shipment.  "As is" items are limited stock items, however, we do attempt to get additional stock from vendors.  We make every attempt to filfill the order within 2-3 weeks and will notify you of any changes in your order.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

@lucymo I'm sorry that happened.  An "as is" item/order may go into back order if we discover we do not have the correct inventory on hand when we attempt to pull the item for shipment.  "As is" items are limited stock items, however, we do attempt to get additional stock from vendors.  We make every attempt to filfill the order within 2-3 weeks and will notify you of any changes in your order.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

@Melvin-QVC  Thank you for your reply.