Respected Contributor

Re: @QVC-Social LOGO CRISIS GOING ON -- Please read

Just had live chat with CS regarding my Logo order suddenly showing advance shipment even though I was given edd 4/14/17 they checked and said my order would not now be shipped until approx. 4/6/17.  So there you go - this is new Logo item so maybe not in stock yet but no indication of that when I placed order.    I did order at least 30 mins before it was actually presented on show.

Have to wait and see if it comes.

Valued Contributor

What is wrong with you people, we are trying to get help with an order. Please take your whining elsewhere. Or maybe start the 100th pathetic thread trying to save us from Logo. Sheesh. 

@KoKo wrote:

I think the crisis is people are paying outrageous prices for this cheap clothing. Ladies you can find similar things at TJ Maxxx, Marshalls etc. for less than half the price and most of the time better materials and workmenshp. Cannot believe she gets away with charging these prices. Think about what you are paying for. I know most of you will hate my comment and thats ok.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

"Crisis" 🤣

@skuggles Imagine it is one of your generic cookie cutter Susan Graver skorts gone missing. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Several more of my things went on backorder now too. Including that just-presented dress with tank where again, absolutely no mention was made of an Advance Order status.  

Honored Contributor

This is really an unacceptable business practice, placing multiple items on backorder without letting the customer know before ordering.  

LOGO ladies, perhaps on the next TSV day we should all get together, have dinner and go to a movie. Or do anything else besides order LOGO on that day.

QVC Customer Care

@dulwich wrote:

Just had live chat with CS regarding my Logo order suddenly showing advance shipment even though I was given edd 4/14/17 they checked and said my order would not now be shipped until approx. 4/6/17.  So there you go - this is new Logo item so maybe not in stock yet but no indication of that when I placed order.    I did order at least 30 mins before it was actually presented on show.

Have to wait and see if it comes.

I'm so sorry for any confusion during your live chat @dulwich , but your EDD is 4/6/17. You order is not scheduled to ship on that date. 4//6/17 is your estimated delivery date.

Respected Contributor

@Wayne-QVC      Thank you Wayne I must have misunderstood again thank you.  Seems like this is working out Hope everyone else who had the same problem gets the same result.

Respected Contributor

There's a lull in product coming in from China and this happens every year due to the Chinese New Year.  Usually the month of March every year doesn't see very much new product and this continues until the first week of April and then watch out!   The boat is in!

I'm sure the Q's expediters are in touch of the containers and then need to be hauled via truck to the warehouse.  I'm sure no one anticipated product not being available for the show.

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

"Crisis" 🤣

@skuggles Imagine it is one of your generic cookie cutter Susan Graver skorts gone missing. 

"I'm crying about Paris then Brussels happens ...time for a Care bear stare"

Regular Contributor

I went into my order history and then clicked on the particular item.  It then showed me as estimated arrival date of March 31