Contributor

Please Help Customer Service

I have an order that says it was shipped on January 4.  I haven't received it and there is no tracking information even though it says it's shipped.  I've called 3 times regarding this order and the last rep said he would send out a replacement. However, this is not showing up in my order summary.  I have already been charged one easy pay for this item and the next one will be due soon.  Please help track my order or let me know if a replacement has been shipped.  Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Please Help Customer Service

Your best bet is to get Customer Service on the phone and ask for the Supervisor.

Don't end the conversation until THEY resolve their mistake(s) and most importantly let them know that if they don't satisfy you then & there you will contact your bank to dispute the charges for items not received as promised.  Q has made their share of mistakes with my orders over the years so I speak from experience; don't expect the Sales Dept. to help you either! Go to the Top and be clear, firm and polite. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BSurLife65 wrote:

Your best bet is to get Customer Service on the phone and ask for the Supervisor.

Don't end the conversation until THEY resolve their mistake(s) and most importantly let them know that if they don't satisfy you then & there you will contact your bank to dispute the charges for items not received as promised.  Q has made their share of mistakes with my orders over the years so I speak from experience; don't expect the Sales Dept. to help you either! Go to the Top and be clear, firm and polite. 

I had to do this today three times for a pkg that was suppose to come in yesterday.  

The CS gave me the same run around. I asked for a SUPERVISOR, was put on hold and then hung up on.  I finally got of number of UPS, cAlled them directly, spoke with two different people that located the package.  While that was not QVC fault, they are no help, the CUSTOMERY I,M SORRY, BUT NO HELP.  AMAZON CS THEY ARE NOT.

Esteemed Contributor

If your package was sent through Mail Innovations, this would be no surprise.  Hope you get this resolved by being persistent.

QVC Customer Care

@hecate I am sorry you have not received your order.  I am sending you an email about the order.    Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

I had a problem with an order and I called about it and was also told they were sending me a replacement and they never did.  I just returned the wrong item they sent me and requested a refund.

I'm not sure about this new "returns" department that I was sent to.  I'm not sure where my replacement went, but I never saw anything in my order history, so I'm guessing it just goes into a black hole.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Update on my missing order.  When the  Q couldn't,t help, I called  UPS Brown.  Their agent took the info and had another agent call within 30 minutes, located my package in the warehouse.  It went on the wrong truck and was misplaced for two days.  Located because I called.  They were efficient and pleasant.  Action was taken, not a "I,m sorry", like you get from the Q Cs.  I will say though, the Mods on the board here have helped with problems, just when you call. CS, NO HELP.