Trusted Contributor

Please Fix AS IS Searching...

I frequently search the "as is" products and this morning tried searching as is Valerie and all 379 items that VPH has came up.   I have tried this search several time recently with the same result.  Would be great if this could be fixed.  I tried a couple of other "as is" searches and just the "as is" products come up so I am not sure if this is a glitch or a permanant change.   Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Please Fix AS IS Searching...

Hi @avid shopper I am sorry you are having difficulty. The best way to search for Valerie As Is items is to first search As Is and then break it down to "home" and then you will see Valerie once you click there you will find all of Valerie's As Is items. 

Honored Contributor

I search that way also and noticed it no longer workers.  What's worse is when I go into a brand and search by tops, then search by size and I get many tops where that size is sold out.  @Alice-QVC is there a better way to search for a size?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @GCR18, sometimes it depends on how you search, meaning in what order. If you are going to brand first try going to tops and then brand and if that doesn't work try reverse order. 

Valued Contributor

I get so frustrated, when I am looking for Valerie's "As Is" products. When I key this in, it pulls up ALL of Valerie's items - not just the "As Is".  I keyed in "As Is" in the search box, and then went to Home, and then to Valerie, but not all her "As Is" items showed up.  The Indoor/Outdoor spheres were missing, even though they are an "As Is" product.

Trusted Contributor

Please Q...make this website and search engine user friendly FOR THE CUSTOMER