New Contributor

Order stuck in processing electronic, longest yours been in process?

Ordered on 19th Thursday and it has been in process ever since and it is now Monday 23rd wtf lol is this normal? Was hoping to get it a few days before semester starts back which is the 30th.

What's the longest your order has been in process and is this normal?

Is all  I can do is wait?

Honored Contributor

Re: Order stuck in processing electronic, longest yours been in process?

I always look for the estimated date of delivery (EDD).  That seems to be a better measure of when your purchase will arrive.  I just feel as if things can be in process a long time and still arrive by the promised date.

I've bought way too many things from QVC and virtually 90% of them have arrived prior to that EDD with a few arriving right on the day.  In all my years, I remeber only 2 that were later -  one was QVC's error and the other was the sloppy work of my UPS driver.

Honored Contributor

Was your order for a computer?   They aren't real speedy about shipping them.   It's been said they're made after orders are placed.  If you're in a rush,  I'd cancel and get one locally. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This seems to be happening more lately.  I am stuck in the same fix as you.  

Days and days before things actually ship.  Some of my items are makeup, others are  jewelry- even household.  So it is not just one category of items.  I don't think the delivery system has straightened out since Chrstmas.  And, my packages are still caught up in the transfer process with UPS and Mail Innovations.  Sitting here in Los Angeles for 5 days before being delivered.  I was hoping this was only because of the overload for Christmas, but since it is still happening it must be the way things will be from now on.  So delays are occurring at the origination and at the delivery end.

New Contributor

Yes mine was a gaming laptop EDD was the next day when I ordered but 4 days later still in process.

I'm just gonna keep waiting thanks for the help and response guys, appreciate it will update.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never order from a shopping channel. Another reason besides the electronics being older models the shipping takes forever. Can you cancel it ? HAVE YOU CHECKED THE EDD? Good luck getting your item.Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

The q goes by the delivery date, not the ordered date.  Typically items sit three days before they start moving.  At least that's what I see.  As long as the delivery date hasn't passed, it should workout.

New Contributor

Total amount has been sent back to my card, order status STILL stuck in process tho EDD has been passed like 5 days ago. So whatever about to just re order..

QVC Customer Care

@KuhLeed I'm so sorry to hear that. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to take a look.