Frequent Contributor

Order still in process from 3/5

I ordered 3 items on 3/5. 2 of the items shipped 2 days ago but the other item still says 'in process'. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Order still in process from 3/5

Today is only 3/8.  Not unusual.  Give it time.

QVC Customer Care

@kesselrun wrote:

I ordered 3 items on 3/5. 2 of the items shipped 2 days ago but the other item still says 'in process'. 

Hi @kesselrunOrders placed on the shame day my ship at different times depending on where they are shipping from. If you have any questions please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Frequent Contributor

Ok thank you. Just wanted to make sure it was ok since the other items i ordered arrived today but this one item hasn't shipped yet. Thanks for your help

Honored Contributor

@kesselrun wrote:

That's pretty normal for QVC these days, especially for an order placed over a weekend. If it was a computer, expect it to take even longer. Computers from QVC are usually made to order and shipped directly from the manufacturer, not from a QVC warehouse.

Honored Contributor

I bet QVC rues the day they added tracking to orders.  Customers place an order, stand there tapping a toe, and if it hasn't shipped in 15 minutes (slight exageration), they fall apart and become unhinged.  For Pete's sake, quit looking and be surprised.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I called this am about an order (3-12) that is still in process. Was told it can tke up to 5 days to ship.Long time to tap my toes.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered 3 items on sunday march 6 including the tsv (laptop). On monday I cancelled the laptop, it showed "cancel pending on all 3 items. I got an email saying I'd be notified in 2 business days. I didn't hear from them. A week later one of the items I didn't cancel shipped (great) , a couple of days later the other item showed shipped. The laptop was still "cancel pending". so i went to their "chat" thingy and got nothing but was told if I recieved the laptop I wouldn't be resposible for the  return shipping , which brw is MORE than original shipping. I saved the chat session. Then I got an email from qvc saying the same thing. I saved that as well. Then on march 14 the laptop shipped!  I like to check the tracking, not because I'm "tapping my toes" Smiley Happy but I like to see where the package was shipped from. Well, the laptop shipped from chongqing and for 2 days it's been in changhai! I was surprised , I thought HP was in the USA. But regardless I don't understand why the item could not be cancelled. It's just a hassle that qvc could have avoided.

Ok, I'm done ranting but I'll think twice about qvc in future.

Valued Contributor

uglifruit44 wrote:

I ordered 3 items on sunday march 6 including the tsv (laptop). On monday I cancelled the laptop, it showed "cancel pending on all 3 items. I got an email saying I'd be notified in 2 business days. I didn't hear from them. A week later one of the items I didn't cancel shipped (great) , a couple of days later the other item showed shipped. The laptop was still "cancel pending". so i went to their "chat" thingy and got nothing but was told if I recieved the laptop I wouldn't be resposible for the  return shipping , which brw is MORE than original shipping. I saved the chat session. Then I got an email from qvc saying the same thing. I saved that as well. Then on march 14 the laptop shipped!  I like to check the tracking, not because I'm "tapping my toes" Smiley Happy but I like to see where the package was shipped from. Well, the laptop shipped from chongqing and for 2 days it's been in changhai! I was surprised , I thought HP was in the USA. But regardless I don't understand why the item could not be cancelled. It's just a hassle that qvc could have avoided.

Ok, I'm done ranting but I'll think twice about qvc in future.

@Jet334 Welcome to the QVC Community Forums! 

Unfortunately it sounds like we tried to cancel the order, but it had already been transmitted to the vendor (HP). Once the order is transmitted to the vendor we are no longer able to cancel it. 

It sounds like the Customer Service Representative you spoke with set up the return for you so you will not be charged for the shipping or return shipping. Hopefully that will help make the return a little smoother for you! Our apologies, hopefully this will be squared away for you shortly!  

Brittany 

Occasional Contributor

You know, I'm sorry but I'm not buying that. I cancelled that in less than 24 hrs after I ordered it (which was a sunday) and in my experience qvc is just not that speedy processing orders . My original estimated delivery date was march 19, it supposedly shipped on the 14th FROM china!  There was plenty of time to cancel the order before it shipped. Communications are pretty swift these days. It would have prevented a lot of hassle on both ends had someone been doing their job. There are a few things on qvc that I really like but the customer service is not one of them.