Super Contributor

I am not sure if this problem is with my computer or browser, but I cannot select an option on any item to order. example when I try to click a color for a item for sale and add to my cart a message comes up saying select an option. I have tryed several different items and the same thing happens. Any help would be appreciated

QVC Customer Care

Re: Options link not working

Hi @DarlingDino, I just tried and was able to choose a color and order. We have not had any other complaints, so first try changing browsers and clearing your cookies to see if that helps. 

Valued Contributor

I'm having the same problem. Couldn't shop if I wanted to. Also the customer reviews are not to be seen.

Regular Contributor

Something is going on with their website.  I just tried ordering something using speed buy and it just redirected me to another screen- not the check out screen.  I tried it twice and it did the same thing.  But when I did the slow check out, I was able to go through the process.  QVC should look into this!  

New Contributor

Re: Product Options link not working

I am having the same problem. This just started in the last week or so. I am on a Windows 10 computer with an i7 processor. The problem occurs in multiple browsers so that is not the issue. tI is not a problem on my phone, however. I am wondering if it has something to do with the recent 10/17 Windows update???. I do not have the problem on other shopping sites, jut QVC so far. Can you please have your technical support look into this. It is very frustrating. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Product Options link not working

Hi @mjkoval @DarlingDino @eyeron @fluffysmom - Thank you for posting this issue in our Community forums. I have sent this to out IT team and opened a service ticket.

~Kim

Contributor

I called customer service this am because I unable to play a video or look at colors of clothing......or look at reviews ..I tried google and other browsers ...does not work either for me......I noticed this the day after the  FFany show.....

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's not your browser, don't know WHAT it is but it's NOT the browser! I've tried QVC on Google, Microsoft Edge, Bing, IE...nothing...no options or videos of any kind since Saturday, 10/22 AND ONLY QVC cause HSN & Evine work fine, I've also called and emailed Customer service to let them know and apparently I'm NOT the only one, guess it's not a priority...I can shop somewhere else Smiley Wink