Honored Contributor

? On return fee for MODERATOR please

[ Edited ]

I ordered a D&C dress A288728 I ordered the my size as the host indicated as they are "true to size". 

The dress fit correctly in the lower body but the ARMHOLES were so large and the bodice was HUGE definitely not reflective to "true to size" nor size chart.

I returned the item using the $6.95 pre-paid label. My question is

I see where others say I will "lose" my original $3 shipping costs (which I understand) BUT I will be refunded the $2.40 tax then the $6.95 return fee will be taken.

just to be clear - amount deducted will be $4.55 after credit for tax.

This is the 2nd piece of clothing I have ordered from Q that had inconsistent sizing. I did keep & donate the 1st because it was  As Is item.

I will not order from Q again for clothes due to inconsistencies across brands in sizing & I really believe the hosts should be directed to encourage reviewing the sizing chart so they give correct info by vendor sizes (all are NOT created equal)!

thank you I want to make sure I calculated correctly & CS reps did not know 🤔 And could not "waive" return fee. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: ? On return fee for MODERATOR please

@homedecor1

I have sent you an email with the information.....

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1.  I learned a few years ago to check garment measurements against my actual measurements.    I also have notes telling my the height and sizes (top and bottom are sometimes different on the models) of the models who are closest to my size.  This has helped me with most designers.    I do wish they would ask the models the size they have on as well is this your normal size.  Did they size up or down?  If so why?  Many times the garments are mucher tighter than I would wear.  If it pulls on the chest or can not be buttoned or zip I would consider that garment to be to small.   This makes me rethink my purchase and do I want to risk buying a size up.   Size is a number.  I am what I am and that is not 5'9" tall wearing an XXSm.   Like you I want a proper fit.   My purchases have greatly decreased this past year because I have found the Q V and C to not be as dependable as in years past.   

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

wow! Thank you Beth. I also bought a shower gift of the copper chef pan but recipient received 2. I know they were both from Q I was going to return but CS said 30 days passed & I was fully confused how my return would be $15.29. 

i appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Honored Contributor

thank you @Beth-QVC i just read the email. I appreciate your help & explanation, again I thank you😄

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1

You are eligible to return the copper chef pan as long as you do that within 10 days. This also is on easy pay so the available amount for refund is $23.70. The return label for the pan is $8.95 so that is why your refund will be $15.95. Hope that is a help to you....

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

thank you! I'm keeping your math skills in check tonite!!! Thank you I will see if someone else is interested in it because I know it had the "extra pieces".

have a great nite. You can "close" this conversation as it was only for my own purpose thank you again. 🙂 Have a good evening and rest of your weekend!

Respected Contributor

As is style should still be consistent in sizing and be refundable if defective.

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

@homedecor1.  I learned a few years ago to check garment measurements against my actual measurements.    I also have notes telling my the height and sizes (top and bottom are sometimes different on the models) of the models who are closest to my size.  This has helped me with most designers.    I do wish they would ask the models the size they have on as well is this your normal size.  Did they size up or down?  If so why?  Many times the garments are mucher tighter than I would wear.  If it pulls on the chest or can not be buttoned or zip I would consider that garment to be to small.   This makes me rethink my purchase and do I want to risk buying a size up.   Size is a number.  I am what I am and that is not 5'9" tall wearing an XXSm.   Like you I want a proper fit.   My purchases have greatly decreased this past year because I have found the Q V and C to not be as dependable as in years past.   

Great points.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC

Please check this refund amount as it is  lower than you had told me in email thank you.

homedecor1