Occasional Contributor

Re: No packages arriving from US Mail Innovations

Cindy, thanks for checking  I just send you the tracking info I received saying that it was delivered here and then it went on to say it was delivered in Chandler, Arizona.

Super Contributor

Yep! Definitely having the same problem. The biggest issue for me has been stuff being sent from PA to MO back to NC, then holding in Richmond, VA before finally getting to me in Fredericksburg VA. Why the cross country journey (with no decent tracking info)? QVC is not the only vendor to have this done with FedEx Smart Post and UPS Mail Innovations. I have had 4 shipments in two weeks with these issues from various vendors but using these shipping options go astray. I have no idea where some stuff from Amazon is for my mom right now. Thankfully, her QVC mittens should be getting delivered today after making the extended grand tour that I described above.

Honored Contributor

I just posted on another thread that mine was stuck somewhere in pre-shipment info hell for 5 days and finally showed up at the PO in town this evening.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I had a 2-day Prime shipment of an Echo Dot direct from Amazon that went Mail Innovations and took 5 days - and was pretty beat-up looking when it arrived.

I had to do some googling today re the difference between Surepost and Mail Innovations. They are both UPS but MI is used for small, light packages. If they can screw up an Amazon Prime delivery, that's pretty bad.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Occasional Contributor

Yes, my shirt was transferred to local post office on 12/8.  Today, the 19th, it says it was received by the local post office.  Question is - was it actually transferred on the 8th by US Mail Innovations, or not.  Anyway, strange that it came out of hiding after I called CS about it.  It will be interesting to see if it goes out for delivery tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@sunshine45 Looks like your order is scheduled for delivery today.  Please keep us posted.   Cindy

@Cindy-QVC

just an update......still no sweaters received as of 12/20/16.

they have supposedly been sitting at the post office since 12/17/16.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received two such parcels today (from Amazon).   They were delivered one day prior than the original ETA given.

The local UPS hub received them today, got them to USPS today, and they went out to deliver today.  That's faster than usual.  Usually, there is a one-day turnaround after UPS gives them to USPS.

Honored Contributor

I finally received one of these orders today.  It has been sitting at a nearby post office for one full week!  If I had free shipping on this time, I might give it a pass...but I paid for this!  It took about 2 1/2 weeks to get delivered. 

Contributor

@gemslily wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with tracking AND getting packages from UPS Mail Innovations or FedEx SmartPost?

I have three packages stuck somewhere in PA and I can't even tell if they are with UPS, FedEx, or USPS.  They say they went from UPS Mail Innovations to a Post Office but the tracking numbers don't come up in anyone's system.

The EDD date for these packages were 2 weeks ago.  One item was for my Christmas party which has come and gone already. Smiley Sad

As a longtime customer (about 20 years), I never had a single problem with delivery of pacakes from QVC before.  I may rethink ordering clothing again or anything else that may have to be delivered this way.

I just wanted to let everyone know how great the QVC Customer Care Team was with me on this situation.  They contacted me and were willing to give me a refund or send out replacements if the item was in stock.

Before I replied, the first of three pacakges showed up.  I totld the team I'd wait a few days and then the other two packages arrived.  They were weeks late but glad they came in good shape.