Occasional Contributor

My pillows are to soft.  I need to get a firmner set of pillows,  The return policy on my pillows are 60 days?

Honored Contributor

We find ours to be a little too hard.  I blame myself because they had some descriptions of a few choices when I ordered our set and I didn't pay attention.  We kept ours so I don't know about the return policy.

Esteemed Contributor

If you bought them from the Q...call cs....if you bought them from Mikes site...call them...I am sure they will tell you how to return or exchange.....

Esteemed Contributor

Went to Costco and got some jumbo pillows... two of them in a package.  Marvelous, comfy.  Don't remember the cost.  Someone who shops there help me out.  I  just know not anywhere near the price of MY PILLOW.  And when I went back they were almost sold out.  Someone else must have been excited to buy them.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @foxynana, QVC's Return pollicy is you can return an item within 30 days. However if you email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we will see what we can do. 

Esteemed Contributor

@foxynana wrote:

My pillows are to soft.  I need to get a firmner set of pillows,  The return policy on my pillows are 60 days?

When Q had the last tsv  I bought the combo pack since I had never tried them before!  Mike is very clear about a 60 day return policy on the infomercial and very direct mail piece I receive-  I would hope  Q would honor that. 

Honored Contributor

The q's return policy is 30 days. There are very few exceptions.  The fitbit blaze TSV was one of those exceptions.  A vendor can set whatever terms they want on their site.  

Regular Contributor

@foxynana wrote:

Just an idea, I put MY Pillows in quilted pillow protectors.  They help hold the shape better and made them more firm which is what I was looking to do.

Super Contributor

If your MyPillows seem to have gotten too soft after washing them, try washing twice in Charlie soap, with two rinses for each wash. Do not use fabric softener. Then dry as directed, again without using fabric softener sheets or anything like them. The foam in the MyPillows will attract and hold onto the waxes and gums used in commercial laundry soaps and fabric softener so. This will make the pillows too soft.

Honored Contributor

Horrible product and total price ripoff.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986