Valued Contributor

Re: Mods - Please Pass Another Amy/LOGO Show Comment To Appropriate People

I don't understand all the knit-picking about Amy with Lori.  I feel that they are friends and are comfortable with each other.  I don't have a negative reaction to Amy's conduct or anything she says.  

I think Lori and Amy have heeded any critical comments made about some over the top presentaions in the past and have calmed down a lot.

Let's not tell everyone how to talk or behave.  If you cringe when you watch, then don't watch.

I love Amy and think she is a breath of fresh air.   Mods, please forward the positive feedback as well.

Honored Contributor

At least you are dealing with something on TV.   This weekend, I was cornered, outside my house,  while I was doing yardwork, by a very aggressive solar panel salesman.    Luckily, I had a lopper in my hands, and the guy backed off.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I don't think Amy would be intimidated by loppers.

She does a good job but the show moves too fast for me.   I can't get the colors, they are both talking about different parts of the garment at the same time.   Models whisking in & out of the picture.

And the clothes are awful.   A ruffle at the hipline?

@Desertdi wrote:

At least you are dealing with something on TV.   This weekend, I was cornered, outside my house,  while I was doing yardwork, by a very aggressive solar panel salesman.    Luckily, I had a lopper in my hands, and the guy backed off.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I don't think Amy would be intimidated by loppers.

She does a good job but the show moves too fast for me.   I can't get the colors, they are both talking about different parts of the garment at the same time.   Models whisking in & out of the picture.

And the clothes are awful.   A ruffle at the hipline?

@Desertdi wrote:

What difference does it make how frenzied the show is if you think the clothes are awful?  Why would you be watching?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that Amy seems a bit hyper during Logo shows.  Maybe it's her natural personality to be a bit on the high strung side? She seems very frenzied!

Anyway I too would like to hear what size the models are wearing...for EACH ITEM presented!  Please!!... it makes it so much easier to figure out what size to select.  Yes I do check the size chart but sometimes letting us know if something is running a bit larger or smaller helps immensely!

Plus those wearing an xxxxxxxxs will wear their items much differently than those in a medium & above! It's not always easy to figure out how something will look on a certain body type & size unless we know what those sizes are!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9  All good comments.

Even worse last night, the new item and "star" of last night's show (at least the one the LOGO ladies who watch and post in real time wanted!)  Item  A288002  didn't even have the click measurements listed - and still don't at the time I'm posting this.  Then that was doubly important for host Amy to tell us the measurements.   If you read the following thread, QVC execs, you'll see poster @Tissyanne  called CS to get the measurments!   

We have to lose money now on shipping trying on clothes if they don't fit, so the host giving the measurments and telling what size the models are wearing is esp. important!  Please!  I'd rather hear about that than Amy's new baby!  Amy needs to buckle down and tell the customers what they need to know with her breath, not say "real quick" so many times that she's frantic and losing focus on the products.

Thread discussing 3/20 show in real time and the lack of click measurements and poster Tissyanne having to call Customer Service for them.  

http://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/LOGO-SHOW-MONDAY-3-20/m-p/3620870#U3620870

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I don't understand all the knit-picking about Amy with Lori.  I feel that they are friends and are comfortable with each other.  I don't have a negative reaction to Amy's conduct or anything she says.  

I think Lori and Amy have heeded any critical comments made about some over the top presentaions in the past and have calmed down a lot.

Let's not tell everyone how to talk or behave.  If you cringe when you watch, then don't watch.

I love Amy and think she is a breath of fresh air.   Mods, please forward the positive feedback as well.

@Stevie Nix  I'd like the ncessary information about the product, esp. when it's not posted online as it should be.  If you don't understand my post, then oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it,s Lori,s fault because she is always grabbing other tops and putting them I. Front of the ones being shown at the time.  Does Lori really design these clothes, because sometime she seems confused on color names?  Yes Amy is hyper, but, Lori needs to let her do her job.  TTHE SAT. Host is calmer, but, only AMY looks cute in those clothes.  

I see Jackie in other designer clothes and she looks fabulous.  Put her in Logo and it does nothing for her or the clothes.  Not even the model that reminds me of Halley Berry, looks good in Logo.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I think it,s Lori,s fault because she is always grabbing other tops and putting them I. Front of the ones being shown at the time.  Does Lori really design these clothes, because sometime she seems confused on color names?  Yes Amy is hyper, but, Lori needs to let her do her job.  TTHE SAT. Host is calmer, but, only AMY looks cute in those clothes.  

I see Jackie in other designer clothes and she looks fabulous.  Put her in Logo and it does nothing for her or the clothes.  Not even the model that reminds me of Halley Berry, looks good in Logo.

@qvcaddition I agree with your comments in your first paragraph about Lori G. but  nothing in what you say addresses Amy constantly saying "real quick" to us.  There is just no need for that.

Honored Contributor

I simply gave up on Monday nights. While I'm not a fan of Logo, I did used to watch some of the other offerings and while the items and brands could stand some refreshing, the hosts are the main reason I stopped watching. I prefer a more relaxing and fun, as opposed to frantic and frenzied, shopping environment. And no, I don't find either of the most prominent hosts to be a 'breath of fresh air'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...