Honored Contributor

Mods - Please Pass Another Amy/LOGO Show Comment To Appropriate People

[ Edited ]

Mods, I'm going to ask you a favor to pass another Amy/LOGO Show comment on to the appropriate people in charge of hosts at QVC.  This post is not in any way meant to badmouth anyone.

Amy has gotten very hyper in her presentations, and I would greatly appreciate it if she wouldn't constantly say during the hour "real quick" every few words.   It's evening - people want to relax and watch the show and shop.  "Real quick"!  To whom is she directing that? If the producer is telling her to do something quickly, we don't need to know.   Just do it, Amy, and keep the "hurry up" directions to yourself. We, the audience, doesn't care about your time constraints - just act upon them accordingly but don't say "real quick" about just about everything you are doing.  I have enough stress in my life that I don't need to know you have to go through colors again "real quick" or you need to give measurents "real quick".  Just do it!  No need for the frenzy!  If she's telling, Lori, Lori Goldstein by now should know just to go with what Amy is doing because she's being instructed in her ear.

I would also very much like to know what sizes the models are wearing.  I can be between two sizes in LOGO and it would be good to know what size is on a model so I can see whether it's fitting her snugly or not. Esp. since we no longer get postage back for returned items, it's important to try to order the correct size.  

Sharon with Lori Goldstein is much better. The shows are not as frenzied and are more relaxed (she doesn't say "real quick" every few words) and she doesn't do it all the time but at least for several of the items she does ask the models' sizes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods - Please Pass Another Amy/LOGO Show Comment To Appropriate People

@Pearlee, I agree. I had to turn it off because all that frenzy made me a nervous wreck! 

Respected Contributor

I turned off too cannot stand the frenzy of it all.

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

I will ensure that our studio production management team receives your feedback....and thank you for watching!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I put her on for a minute during a commercial. She was showing an IM sweatshirt jacket. In the middle of everything she says, "excuse me I have to put on lipgloss." How self aborted can you be?

Respected Contributor

Sorry, supposed to be self absorbed

Honored Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

Sorry, supposed to be self absorbed

@Janey2  You can edit your post...just click on the three dots on top right and select edit.

Respected Contributor

Thanks did not know

Honored Contributor

@Janey2@lol.

Honored Contributor

If I had to choose between Amy and the host that follows her, I would watch Amy for days.🌷

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan