Honored Contributor

Moderators............it's going from bad to worse on my computer.

[ Edited ]

I have a new computer, so I'm pretty sure it's still a problem on your end. Thanks.

I had to come back to finish off what's going on. Sometimes only 1/2 a page will show and a couple of times, nothing would come up. That's the latest.

Honored Contributor

Re: Moderators............it's going from bad to worse on my computer.

It's your computer. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's your computer. 

@chrystaltree  How do you know that?  This website has all kinds of broken parts.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I have a new computer, so I'm pretty sure it's still a problem on your end. Thanks.

I had to come back to finish off what's going on. Sometimes only 1/2 a page will show and a couple of times, nothing would come up. That's the latest.

@qualitygal

What has this got to do with Fashion?     

If you want to communicate regarding a website problem, I'm guessing Suggestion Box or Customer Care would be the place to do that.    Or contact Customer Service.   JMO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's your computer. 

@chrystaltree  How do you know that?  This website has all kinds of broken parts.

I haven't encountered any of those broken parts but if your problem was a Qvc.com problem, it would affect just you and no one else.  There would be 100's of angry people complaining about it an QVC tech would have fixed it, even if it meant taking the system down for little while.  I don't know if you are using Winows 10 but I had what seems like your problem when I first went to 10. I have an Acer laptop with online assistance and Acer did fix the problem.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal

If you want to communicate regarding a website problem, I'm guessing Suggestion Box or Customer Care would be the place to do that.    Or contact Customer Service.   JMO

I must have hit a wrong button to post on that one!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

IF it was a QVC issue there would be others with the same problem posting about it in the Customer Care, Q Talk or Community Care forums.  I don't see any posts from anyone else so I agree with CT that it is not a QVC issue.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal

@Tinkrbl44 I believe this IS the Customer Care  Board..at least that is what MY computer says...

Esteemed Contributor

WHen I saw the post it was in Fashion so somehow it got moved to another forum.  DOn't know how.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal

@Tinkrbl44 I believe this IS the Customer Care  Board..at least that is what MY computer says...

@Mothertrucker  You are absolutely correct. It's @Tinkrbl44 who is in error.