QVC Social Team

Re: Moderators, changes to AS IS?

@Patriot3 wrote:

I also just tried the "as is" section......what a joke!!  Can't find anything and to boot, Valerie PH isn't even listed.  Why on earth are they always changing formats because THEY think it is better.  QVC, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!  WE don't like it!!

Hello @Patriot3 - If you type "as is Valerie Parr Hill" in the search box, all of her as is items will appear. Specific brands are listed on the left and if you click More at the bottom, all the brands will appear. Hope this helps!

QVC Social Team

@Pearlee wrote:

I agree and they need to fix this.  I used to daily check LOGO by searching Goldstein As Is which gave me the As Is items.  Now though, it brings up all of LOGO, which I'm sure QVC wants me to look at but I'm not doing that.

So, Mods, I just stopped looking for As Is LOGO now.  You can keep it; it was really going downhill anyway in not being sorted correctly so as to send only non-defective pieces out.   You've lost me as an As Is buyer.  Just as well; I'm buying fewer clothes from QVC altogether.

By the way, I used a desktop computer.   

@Pearlee - Thank you for your feedback about the search function for As Is LOGO items. I will try to see what I can find out why this is happening. You can also type in As Is and on the left side there are brands you can click on. If you click More, you will see LOGO listed. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC  Thank you, thank you thank you!  I will try your suggestion.   

I still hope though that this gets fixed too - I'm so used to searching for LOGO As Is as I have been.  But wow - your hint is very helpful indeed!   (Although I have been saving money not being able to search the LOGO As Is! Smiley Happy  )  It was kind of you to reply. Smiley Happy