Honored Contributor

Re: Moderators - I might have the answer

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Venezia - Other than a brief time a few years back, I have never been able to log in on the forums and then browse my purchases.  I have always had to log-in on the shopping side of the house separate from the forums.

Given how poorly this website has historically been run, with very little acknowledgement of critical security failures, merging the 2 sites even with the security layer is a major hacking event in the making.  JMHO.

Clearly there's an issue somewhere, because that's how I've looked at my wish list and purchases every single time I come onto the site.  I log into the forum first, then just click on my wish list and usually my orders after.  And I mean right up until this new "feature" of going directly to my order page appeared (not "a few years back").  (If I did it in reverse - logged into my account first - I would have to log into both separately, which never made sense to me.  So I've always logged into the forum first.)

However, this isn't a competition.  We've just had different experiences obviously.

If I got to the point where I thought my information was seriously compromised, I would not be keeping my account open.  We all have to do what we feel comfortable with.  JMHO.