Honored Contributor

In rankings, is 'Honored Contributor' the highest you can go?

Thanks !

@Alice-QVC

Respected Contributor

I'd appreciate an explanation of each of  the categories and how to qualify for each.

Honored Contributor

I wish they never started that nonsense and now wish they'd remove those designations.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  Ha!  OK, so you are already "honored" at over 10,000 posts (wow!).  I'm wondering what higher rank you're looking for......."Godly"?   Just kidding, of course.  Here I am still working on getting 1,000.  I guess there is a tendency to try to reach higher and higher!  Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

Why do people care about meaningless rankings on an obscure message board?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  As I recall there were 2 - 3 levels above "honored".  What one must do achieve such revered rank is a secret for the ages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@SharkE  Ha!  OK, so you are already "honored" at over 10,000 posts (wow!).  I'm wondering what higher rank you're looking for......."Godly"?   Just kidding, of course.  Here I am still working on getting 1,000.  I guess there is a tendency to try to reach higher and higher!  Cat LOL

The values/honored/whatever titles don't come with the number of forum posts, they come with the number of hearts you get from other contributors. 

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Why do people care about meaningless rankings on an obscure message board?

I don't know. I couldn't even remember what mine was and had to check another post to find out.

The only thing I really pay attention to is post count and account age. If someone has a new account and a low post count, I will usually explain things differently than I would to someone who has clearly been around and knows more about the forums and doesn't need as much basic info.

Honored Contributor

I saw them listed one time , as for the smart alecky remarks I won't comment on. I'm not reaching for nothing I believe they were given out by people who either like a person or go along with them it's nothing you can go after, I knew that.

Gees, some people would smart off to Christ. Just once, though.

Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Mod question

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

The values/honored/whatever titles don't come with the number of forum posts, they come with the number of hearts you get from other contributors. 

I do still believe it changes whenever you pass a certain number of posts.  I remember mine changing at 250, 500.  I'm betting it will change again at 1,000.  We'll soon see.  @ChynnaBlue

Laura loves cats!