Trusted Contributor

The tracking number for my package indicates that the processing center never received the item after shipment.

The status has remained the same for several days and it looks like the package was lost or misplaced.

Can you check this out for me? Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@flickerbulb  I sent you an email.  

Melvin, Customer Cae 

Esteemed Contributor

Customer service has served me well.  Have you called them?  We had an incident in our area about 5 years ago.  Packages were arriving open and nothing inside.  Post office worker was helping herself to the goods. Big news in our local newspaper.. rural area with a bit of excitement!  QVC covered what I ordered and quickly replaced what was lost.  Second incident less than 6 months ago.... package never was delivered and on record as being out there somewhere.  I got full credit. No problem

My guess is :  If you make an honest request they will grant it.  There are probably some buyers who report things that never happen and the Q probably keeps some sort of record.  But you are not that person so they should help you out.  

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu

It looks like it was supposed to arrive in my state, but they never received the package. Maybe it dropped off the truck!

Melvin already e mailed me and is checking it out!

I also read where some postal workers were helping themselves to all kinds of packages. They are supposed to be working, not stealing stuff! Sad.

Respected Contributor

Talk about weird tracking info.  Earlier today I checked the tracking number for a package I was waiting for.  It stated it arrived in my city on 9/22 and was out for delivery.  i never received it.  So I just checked it again and it now states something totally different. 

6) Deptarted Raleigh NC 9/22

5) Accepted at my city USPS destination 9/27

4) Arrived at USPS destination facility  Springfield MA 9/27

3) Departed USPS destination Springfield MA 9/27

2) Arrived USPS Albany NY 9/27

1) Department USPS Albany NY 9/27 (this being the most recent)

Why would it go from my city in NYS to Springfield MA then back to Albany NY (which is close to my small city)

It's a mystery.

Honored Contributor

The Q is really good with lost packages and food items that are not right. The other shopping channels not so much in my experience.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Melvin-QVC!!!1

You rock!!

Respected Contributor

I'm sure mine will turn up, I have no doubt.  It's just weird how it can show times and locations at one point of the day and then a few hours later, it's a totall different schedule.

Respected Contributor

Two weeks ago, my small package arrived in my mailbox--someone at QVC shipping department never sealed the end of the brown shipping bag~! 

I do not know how many times the item fell out of the bag en route, but it arrived damaged--the plastic inner bag, white drawstring bag, and giftbox were opened by someone because the item was not in the white bag as jewelry is always shipped in.

Hope your package and item  arrives at your house in one piece.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lost Package???

[ Edited ]

I just received someone else's Dennis Basso blouse when I had ordered a pair of Susan Graver pants. All of the online tracking info makes it appear that my pants were delivered, but I have never received them. 

I contacted customer service to report the issue and they said a new pair of pants is being shipped and that they were attaching a prepaid shipping label for the blouse, however, there was no attachment.  This blouse is not going back to QVC until I have the proper prepaid label. Frankly, the cost of it is $30 more than my pants would have been so I could, theoretically, sell it on ebay and get the pants for only $10.

I have absolutely no incentive to return this product without the free shipping label.  I hope customer service responds to my follow up e-mail.