Esteemed Contributor

Jumping pages.....GOOD GRIEF!

QVC  can  you address this problem? it seems to be on your site only I have no problems on any site. Yesterday was the worst pages jumping from very tiny type to very large type. There has been a lot of problems on this site and this is the worst  since your "upgrade" as you call it ... Just fix these issues alright.Woman Mad

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jumping pages.....GOOD GRIEF!

I have the same issues with QVC's website.  The jumping pages don't happen on any other site.  This is so darn annoying.  Their "upgrade" is more of a "downgrade" 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I have that at every site I go to since I changed my Browser to Chrome.  I may go back to the Mozilla.

Esteemed Contributor

I have Microsoft edge and this is the only site I have this annoying problem with.Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

It might help to solve the problem if you added the type of computer you're using - tablet - mobil phone?    No problem here with desktop and not wireless.  QVC comes in quickly, clearly and no jumping of any kind.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

It might help to solve the problem if you added the type of computer you're using - tablet - mobil phone?    No problem here with desktop and not wireless.  QVC comes in quickly, clearly and no jumping of any kind.

I am using a HP laptop. I do not see where that would make any difference. If you read my thread correctly I said I do not have this problem with any other site other then QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

I have the same issues with QVC's website.  The jumping pages don't happen on any other site.  This is so darn annoying.  Their "upgrade" is more of a "downgrade" 

Thanks cancun08 this has nothing to do with what I am using. It happens only on the QVC site. I have no other problems with any other site!

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday  I don't think Chrome is the problem.  I use it at work (desktop) and at home (laptop) to access all online shopping, including QVC, and I have no problems with it.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I have this issue on my iPad .

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have this issue on my iPad .

I also have this happening on my IPad. From day one of the new forum. They know about it. It has become a little better.