Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Josie Maran AD for last fall's 2015 TSV Cancelled

Hello Customer Care,

My AD for the Josie Maran 6 piece Argan Decadence Ultra Hydrating kit (item #

A273770) was cancelled. I did not change a thing with my order--didn't delay shipment, nothing. I called CS, and while the lady was very nice, she said that order could no longer be fulfilled by Josie, and there's nothing she could do. However, I see the same kit is offered as a higher price (in unscented, which I've been receiving in the various scents) on qvc as item #A273770. Can anyone offerer further information or assistance as this isn't my fault. Thank you very much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran AD for last fall's 2015 TSV Cancelled

Maybe she quit making that scent that you ordered .Calll customer service snd ask for it to be subbed with unscented if you think you would like that.

Honored Contributor

Customer Service gave you the answer, the only answer and it was pretty clear. Josie Maran is no longer honoring that AD kit.  It's been a year and the AD is no available now.  Why would you think it only applies to you?   My guess is that she'll come out with a similar kit that costs more.  But from experience, you'll know that her AD kits are not forever....they are limited.   But that's just a guess.  There might have been production or stock problems.

Super Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Customer Service gave you the answer, the only answer and it was pretty clear. Josie Maran is no longer honoring that AD kit.  It's been a year and the AD is no available now.  Why would you think it only applies to you?   My guess is that she'll come out with a similar kit that costs more.  But from experience, you'll know that her AD kits are not forever....they are limited.   But that's just a guess.  There might have been production or stock problems.

Let me make this crystal clear to you: I signed up for the AD when it came out last year as the TSV that promised 4 deliveries for a year. The last delivery was not honored by QVC--I did not delay a shipment. Nothing. They just up and cancelled on me. So, no, I don't think this only applies to me. Yes, I do know the kits are limited--that's why I signed up for AD to guarantee that I'd receive them. While CS is nice, they don't know everything. By the way, they are offering the kit in unscented at a higher price but were unable to fulfill my order?

Super Contributor

@dex wrote:

Maybe she quit making that scent that you ordered .Calll customer service snd ask for it to be subbed with unscented if you think you would like that.

Hey,

I phoned CS again at your suggestion, which was a good one. I tried to get the unscented kit (with the new item#) subbed for the other one I was on AD for. They can't do it at the TSV price I was locked in at because it's a different item number. So, I've just saved some money--let's put it that way. Thank you for your input and idea. Guess when you lock in for AD, you're not actually "locked in" anymore.

Honored Contributor

I AD everything I order when AD is offered.  I never think I'm guaranteed the product forever.  Unless it's a proprietary brand, QVC doesn't control the manufactuerer.  What I do feel I'm guaranteed is the product at the original price as long as the product is available during the time set for the AD.

So far, I've been lucky.  I've been the one who decided to cancel. 

Honored Contributor

@Posh Poodlei bet if you talked to the right person they could do that..don't give up too easily if you want the product,

Super Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Posh Poodlei bet if you talked to the right person they could do that..don't give up too easily if you want the product,

I've thought about that--asking to speak with a manager, that sort of thing, etc. But I don't know. Some things in life are worth fighting for, and some aren't. However, I do think that QVC shouldn't give the impression that you're "locked in" to a product on AD when, in fact, you aren't. I hear it all the time on air from the hosts about AD locking you in. Untrue.

Valued Contributor

All auto deliverys are subject to discontinue after a period of time, all of them. They just dont go on forever. I wonder what the longest auto in QVC history is??? That would be interesting to know.

Trusted Contributor

@Posh Poodle, the cancellation of a TSV does happen.  The usual statement is that the Vendor / Manufacturer is no longer producing that configuration.   It is too bad this happened to you for this great kit, especially because it was the last shipment.

Sorry that the CSR couldn't allow the replacement with Unscented kit that is being offered.  Perhaps, you could try requesting this again with a Manager / Supervisor ... ?

~

I will consider myself fortunate for receiving my last shipment of Josie Maran Decadence Ultra Hydrating kit - orange scented, as it will be great with my WEN orange blossom items.

~

The Q has canceled a number of my TSV's - the older ones with no end.  Now, the TSV's have a limited number of deliveries and then it is considered "Completed".

~

Sorry I couldn't be of any help to you.