Honored Contributor

What exactly does this mean?  "If your shopping cart remains idle for the next hour, the items in this Shopping Cart will be placed in the "Saved Items" section at the bottom of this page."

If it is in the Saved Items am I protected, say, until the end of the day or the end of the show from the item selling out?

Respected Contributor

Once it is moved to saved items, it is up for grabs.  The item is back in the available inventory for anyone to purchase. The saved items, are just reminders of the items you  liked enough to put in your cart.

You can try and re add items to your cart from saved but they may no be available.  Hope that helps

Deb

QVC Customer Care

@Icegoddess wrote:

What exactly does this mean?  "If your shopping cart remains idle for the next hour, the items in this Shopping Cart will be placed in the "Saved Items" section at the bottom of this page."

If it is in the Saved Items am I protected, say, until the end of the day or the end of the show from the item selling out?

Hi @Icegoddess

@SFGIANTSGIRL is absolutely correct with her answer.  Thanks for the help, Deb!  

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Ok, thanks.  It's just that I Iike to wait until the end of a show if it's of particular interest (like skin care/makeup or kitchen gadgets) before I check out.  I know it doesn't make a difference price-wise, it's just a mental thing I guess, more efficient.  

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes things sell out even while they are in your cart. It has happened to me more than once. There is no gurantee on anything.

Honored Contributor

Re: Item in cart

[ Edited ]

Oh well, I guess if that happens I didn't need it that bad anyways.  They shouldn't be able to steal out of your cart.

I guess someone with QVC is now finding my account to steal my cart items because I complained?

Honored Contributor

I have never failed to get an item I have waiting in my cart,  even when it sells out.   If I checkout within an hour,  it's still available to me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got my item.  The problem was it was a 2 hour show and I put it in my cart early in the first hour.  I added something from my wish list from earlier in the day midway during the show.  I was going to get it anyways.