Valued Contributor

I had responded to a November post about not receiving e-mail access to the QVC Insider magazine. Someone from customer service kindly responded that my e-mail preferences had been changed and that I would soon receive access.  This has never occurred, so I'm posting a new thread about it.  It's been two months.

Please help!

Honored Contributor

@Suziqzee I am having the same problem. I received the December email link, but nothing for January.

The last physical copy of the Insider I received was September, October, and November; nothing after that. 

I have called, done a live chat, and emailed. Every time I do that, I am told that "it is coming," but nothing happens. I know it takes a while to set up, but since I was already receiving one or the other at some point in time, I am not sure what happened to change that.

Unlike you, my email preferences have not changed. I hope they straighten this out for you, me, and any others that are scheduled to receive the information. I really enjoy the Insider, and it helps me plan my purchases.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Suziqzee I am so sorry you haven't received the Inside Q as yet. I put in a request for you to receive it. Let us know when you do. It may take a little time to process.

Honored Contributor

I've been having the same problem for months.

I have not received the January email.  Someone was kind enough to manually mail me the paper copy of December because it will be a few cycles until I get the paper copy automatically, but I am still not receiving the email for some reason.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I've been receiving the hard copy for about 6 months, and I do utilize it but would also like access to the online area.

This might be the 10th time I've posted about this?  I'm told it will be fixed and I'll be added....but it never happens.  

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Suziqzee I am so sorry you haven't received the Inside Q as yet. I put in a request for you to receive it. Let us know when you do. It may take a little time to process.

Thank you, Alice.

I used to get the links e-mailed to me regularly, but it's been months and months since that has occurred. I hope you are able to remedy this. I appreciate the help. I really enjoy the Inside-Q.

Thanks again.

Occasional Contributor

still waiting for the paper copy of the January 2017 Inside Q and I had to email QVC in December to send me the December issue as I did not receive that one. So 

frustrating!!

Valued Contributor

The exact same thing happened to me!  I stopped receiving emails from QVC in late Oct.  I didn't notice (at first) until there was an issue w/one of my food A/D being  mysteriously cancelled.

I'm now getting order status emails, but STILL not the promotional ones (e.g., Insider link, TSV previews, ODOs, flash sales, etc.   and there is apparently a EZpay on demand for January that I neve got either).  I've called CS several times just for them to tell me that it looks like everything is set up correctly.  One of the CSRs did tell me they only update database every 2 weeks (which seems odd that they wouldn't update daily).

I haven't rec'd Insider since Nov.  Luckily I kept the email w/link and it redirects to current issue.  I also visit WW's peacemanor blog which contains live links.

Valued Contributor

I received the hard copy,but can't access the item on the web site to see photos and information. How do you do that?

QVC Customer Care