Occasional Contributor

Inside Q Magazine Help Please

I am reaching out to Customer Care hoping that you can check into why I have not received my Q Magazine. The last issue I received was the December issue. I have contacted Customer Service via Live Chat but they couldn't help. I also have not received the monthly email link to the Insider since December. I greatly appreciate any help you can give me. 

Contributor

Re: Inside Q Magazine Help Please

Call this InsiderQ Hotline number...800-553-6825....they should be able to answer your questions!  Good Luck!🍀. 

QVC Customer Care

@BAYC wrote:

I am reaching out to Customer Care hoping that you can check into why I have not received my Q Magazine. The last issue I received was the December issue. I have contacted Customer Service via Live Chat but they couldn't help. I also have not received the monthly email link to the Insider since December. I greatly appreciate any help you can give me. 

@BAYC We're so sorry to hear that. Please e-mail us your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

@BAYC wrote:

you should still be able to access the Insider from the link that you have, just look for the new issue

Occasional Contributor

@Wayne-QVC Thank you Wayne for your help. I emailed you my information, let me know if there is any other information that you need. I appreciate your assistance. 

Occasional Contributor

@Poopie Thank you for your suggestion, I will give them a call. I appreciate your help. 

Occasional Contributor

@jackthebear !thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately I deleted that email after I received my hard copy of the December issue. I appreciate your help. 

Respected Contributor

I would like to know why this keeps happening.

Honored Contributor

@BAYC wrote:

@jackthebear !thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately I deleted that email after I received my hard copy of the December issue. I appreciate your help. 

search your history?

Honored Contributor

@Montana wrote:

I would like to know why this keeps happening.

me too,  I like reading the hard copy