Regular Contributor

I ordered a Diamonique Necklace but received....

In the past few months, I, along with many others, have been having problems with shipping.  I have had items go back and forth for weeks at a time between "processing" and "back ordered".  I have had an envelope arrive empty ~ because it had never been sealed prior to shipping.  I have tracking numbers on several of my orders being recycled ~ multiple times using the very same number~ and not one of the locations is in my city or even state.  Yet it shows as the order having been delivered to my door. (It was not).

I recently ordered a Diaminque necklace for approximately $17.00.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the envelope and out of the box came an Affinity diamond necklace with a $200.00 price! The packing slip / receipt was for the Diamonique necklace. The plastic bag which the neckalce was in was clearly marked with the Affinity item number so I can not imagine how the mix up happened.  I immediately emailed customer service about the mix up and received no response at all.  Call me naive, but I expected a simple thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I ordered a Diamonique Necklace but received....

Yes, to say the least , a Thank You from QVC would be appropriate.

QVC Customer Care

@Bubbles219 wrote:

In the past few months, I, along with many others, have been having problems with shipping.  I have had items go back and forth for weeks at a time between "processing" and "back ordered".  I have had an envelope arrive empty ~ because it had never been sealed prior to shipping.  I have tracking numbers on several of my orders being recycled ~ multiple times using the very same number~ and not one of the locations is in my city or even state.  Yet it shows as the order having been delivered to my door. (It was not).

I recently ordered a Diaminque necklace for approximately $17.00.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the envelope and out of the box came an Affinity diamond necklace with a $200.00 price! The packing slip / receipt was for the Diamonique necklace. The plastic bag which the neckalce was in was clearly marked with the Affinity item number so I can not imagine how the mix up happened.  I immediately emailed customer service about the mix up and received no response at all.  Call me naive, but I expected a simple thank you. 

Hi @Bubbles219

Oh my goodness!  I am so sorry about the lack of response and also that there was a mix up with your order.  We do appreciate you trying to let us know about this.  If you would please email your order information directly to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we would be happy to assist you.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bet they would  be happy to assist you 😄  LOL!

Regular Contributor

I have already shipped the necklace back using the return shipping label included with my order.  I have also emailed the information again as you requested.