Trusted Contributor

I TAKE BACK MY PRAISE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!

After I posted yesterday, about customer service correcting the price of NINE apparel items I ordered, today they put them all on backorder!  REALLY?  VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!  I WILL BE TAKING THIS POOR SERVICE EXPERIENCE TO SOCIAL MEDIA!  SHAME YOU YOU QVC!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I TAKE BACK MY PRAISE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!

[ Edited ]

This is very poor, slimy customer service.  I will put this on public, and hope the world shares this very unprofessional business action.  Over selling is a tacky, poor business model to follow.  Speaks to how unprofessional you really are!

Honored Contributor

The CS reps who help you have nothing to do with whether an item goes on backorder or not, so blaming them is totally unfair.  I've just had an order go to backorder as well; I don't blame anyone for it.  Stuff happens!  (Oh and...my backorder item has just shipped!)

SHOUTING that you'll take this to "social media" is very immature.  If you're so unhappy with QVC (and you've posted other complaints about shipping costs, CS reps being rude, etc.) why do you continue to do business with them?

Save yourself a lot of stress and shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

OP, your shouting is very rude. Chill out and shop somewhere else.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry for shouting, but the absolutely poor, bottom of the barrel, service has me livid.  Doesn't QVC keep track of inventory?  The always mention how many are left on air.  This goes to prove you can't trust QVC!  They are clueless on how many items are left in inventory!  QVC flat out lies!!!  They should hang their heads in shame!  Yes, I will be putting my experience on social media to warn others!

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy with the customer service.  Any problem, any issue they have solved promptly and politely.  

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu - I've always found the CS reps to be polite and helpful, too.  But then, I've always been polite to them as well.  I try to remember what it must be like on the other end of the phone!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lila4Now I had an item of mine go into backorder and was surprised too...never had so many though at one time like you did and that is a good question for c/s.  99% of the time my backorders got processed and shipped out but always took a full 5 days and went into in process on the 5th day.  I think backorder is a misnomer and they should call it something else although I'm not sure what.  

Good luck and if it turns out any of your items are not available they will cancel the item. Oh and I have shouted on the forums before too.   Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Veniza, I was very polite on the phone!  You assumption is flat out wrong!  

Honored Contributor

I suspect that "social media" will be able to accurately assess the OP's...opinion...and regard it accordingly. I don't think QVC needs to be worried about their reputation.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all