Honored Contributor

I was so excited when I saw a piece of clothing I wanted back in stock as I've been waiting for it for awhile. I just received the package and what was in there wasn't what I ordered!!  Now its not available again.  Very frustrating!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting the wrong order!

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH, I'm screaming on your behalf. I'd be like a raving maniac.

Respected Contributor

A few days ago I got a ring from QVC. I ordered a size 6 and this ring has to be at least a 10 or even larger. It's laughable. I went ahead and ordered another one cause I really do want to get this ring before it sells out. I am very sorry that your item is no longer available. It is annoying.

I think when QVC makes a mistake like this, and then your item is no longer available, they should compensate you in some way for good will. A five dollar credit on your account would be better then nothing. But nothing is what you get.  

Honored Contributor

I have e-shopped since I got my first computer.    Only once did I ever receive a "similar substitute"..........   It wasn't a pricey item, and I kept it.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I just returned a bracelet.  I had ordered a necklace, which of course is now sold out. 

Honored Contributor

I've gotten the wrong thing TWICE this week from Amazon.

So annoying.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN