Esteemed Contributor

Entry problems with the auto delivery section of my order status .

For a year now it is almost impossible to get into the auto delivery section on my Order Status. It always times out and I must keep clicking on it to gain entry,which takes a very long time. If I do eventually get in there, any change I make sends me right back to timed out and I have to start all over again.

I have requested this be fixed  many times ,to no avail.

PLEASE CS fix it for me. It is very important fo be able to get in there and move around freely,without getting timed out every move I make.

Thank you for your help.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Entry problems with the auto delivery section of my order status .

@MalteseMomma,  

Hi, 

I am sorry to hear this has been happening for so long. I have opened a service ticket for IT to take a look and hopefully get you a fix.  If they need more information I will let you know.

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you susan  Smiley Happy  It would be really nice if it got fixed   Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma   Good Morning Smiley Happy 

I just wanted to let you know I heard back from IT regarding the problem.  They have informed me that a fix will come with the next release. If I can get you a timeframe I will post back.  

Have a great Saturday!!

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you,Susan  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I still cannot get into my Auto Delivery section unless I keep continuely clicking on it .I will time out all the time. But I am used to this after a few yrs of it.......

BUT ,now I have a NEW PROBLEM,. When I sign in with my password  it says......"hummmm"  and tells me it is not the correct password, but if I click on it again I get right in.

BTW I do not have to enter my passwd as  it is  stored for me,which is fine with me