Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit for a received return

I do wish they would adopt the Amazon policy....the minute I drop off at UPS for an Amazon return the creidt is processed. Awesome service and why I will always be an Amazon customer. Top notch!

Trusted Contributor

I've only had to contact customer service a hand full of times.  I had one person that was helpful, the rest of the time they are almost rude.  People on the chat have been rude, or flat out lied to me about the subject we were discussing.  I've only returned one item, that  went O.K.  As far as being civil to customers, I can't say QVC does that very well in my limited experience.

Honored Contributor

At this time of the year, I can only imagine the returns QVC is inundated with. 

Last weekend, I went to the PO and made all my returns to Evine, QVC and JTV.  I have already received credits to my account from both JTV and Evine but my QVC returns aren't even showing as returns yet in the system.

Normally I receive credits very quickly.  I'm cutting QVC slack because I know they have to be swamped.

QVC Customer Care

@suburbanone  I'm really sorry for the delay. I took a look at your order and your refund has been processed. Again I'm really sorry the time frame has been lengthy. If you have further questions or need assistance please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Kinski, QVC

Honored Contributor

I returned two items over a month ago. Both have been received by QVC, but only one item has been refunded. 

QVC Customer Care

@loveschocolate

We are very sorry both your return orders have not been processed. Please forward the order information of the item that was not processed to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  We will be glad to look into the matter.

Thank you,

Honored Contributor

I received an e-mail either that my returns were received and my account credited.  I checked my card and everything has been credited to my card already.

But again everyone, check the amounts carefully.  One item I returned was on easypay. They credited me for 2 payments but the third easypay charge hit my card the same day as they credited my return.  So I need to contact them to give me credit for that third easypayment.

Just a heads up.