Honored Contributor

So I need to find out about some transactions and credits.

I call Synchrony Bank. They say they cant help me and that I need to contact QVC Customer Service.

They transfer me and the agent at QVC tells me they cant help me and that I need to talk to Synchrony Bank!

What the heck is going on? I cant find out this information in detail on the Site either!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cant get a straight answer!

I stopped using my QVC credit card because of problems with Synchrony Bank.  Not worth the hassle. I always paid my balance in full, and still there were issues.

Honored Contributor

Call customer service.  Not the number to place an order.  I'm guessing you were transferred to the wrong department.  You can see all the detail online your account too.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also had a problem that CS couldn't figure out...I placed an online order using EP at checkout....Q put a pending hold on the first EP payment as is the norm but also on the total amount....After four days both of these pending holds have dropped off and I am waiting to see what actually comes out when my item is shipped. The first rep I spoke to was very rude and instead of being rude in return I ended the call with her telling her to have a blessed day and called back to reach someone else...the second rep was very nice ...she honestly I think tried to help but I don't think they are given the tools they need to help the customer even though they are put on the front line every single day.I feel bad for them because reading these boards I see that there are just so many issues all over the place at the Q.   I use my debit card and just can't imagine the chaos of having used their in house credit card  when a problem popped up...my issue could have spun my bank account into chaos had it been a more expensive item. Someone else on these boards said the same thing happened to them and she was told that it sometimes happens. I wouldn't touch that hot mess with a 10' pole. I hope someone is able to help rectify your problem. Good luck! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs - I recommend reaching out to the moderators of this forum; they have extra training and do a great job handling virtually all service inquiries and issues. You can reach them at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I appreciate the replies! Smiley Happy  I was not transferred to the wrong dept, it was Q customer service.  They just kept saying I needed to get answers from Synchrony bank and then the bank would say that I need to talk to Q cust service lol.

FINALLY yesterday after calling the Bank - again and them telling me to contact Q cust serv and I did, Got the answers I needed!!    It only took this back and forth all week to get the answers, Ridiculous.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller