Honored Contributor

Can the Bethlehem TSV be used on timer only...

and bypass the sensor?

Things with sensors don't work well in semi lit or lit areas. Can these items be used with only the timer function and not in conjunction with the sensor?

Respected Contributor

Re: Can the Bethlehem TSV be used on timer only...

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio Yes.  The time buttons work alone or along with the sensor.  Alone, it works like all the timers and will come on every day at the same time.  They had this control box on the little tree I bought last year.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Mominohio Yes.  The time buttons work alone or along with the sensor.  Alone, it works like all the timers and will come on every day at the same time.  They had this control box on the little tree I bought last year.

Thank you so much @Buck-i-Nana

I have five swags, two trees, and two wreaths on order. I've wanted to do up the outside of my house like this for years, and I'm going for it with these. Considering some garlands for the fence, but still undecided about that (money!)

Hope it all looks as good as I think it will!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Thank you so much @Buck-i-Nana

I have five swags, two trees, and two wreaths on order. I've wanted to do up the outside of my house like this for years, and I'm going for it with these. Considering some garlands for the fence, but still undecided about that (money!)

Hope it all looks as good as I think it will!

I went hunting through my purchases from last year and it wasn't actually the BL tree I got that had this box, it was the 16' strand of lights that I put on an unlit little tree I had.  I loved the glisten feature and 8 hour timer.

I hear ya about the money.  I decided to skip the swags.  Of course now you mentioned fence and I'm pondering again!  I have an on ground pool with a deck and fence around it that is the biggest view from my kitchen window and patio door.  It would take 3 swags at least.....

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, I thought about the swags for my pool fence also, but talked myself out of them...would have needed too many, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1, I stayed strong and didn't buy any new greenery.  I would have been lovely, but it would be that much more to store and THAT I definitely don't need.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, that was part of my reasoning too. I like that I now have my Christmas thinned down to a manageable size, it was outta control before last year, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@Buck-i-Nana, that was part of my reasoning too. I like that I now have my Christmas thinned down to a manageable size, it was outta control before last year, lol.

The only reason I did buy these (aside from wanting to spruce up the outside of the house during winter) is becasue they won't have to be stored inside the house. I will make a couple tubs in the garage for them, and done!

We essentially don't decorate outside (except for some fake wrapped packages each year, maybe a pair of old ice skates and my old chilhood sled on the front porch), and I thought this would be easy, able to be out all season, and simple to put away.

Hope it works out that way!