Valued Contributor

Re: Can't see "Items Recently on Air"

I tried to go to Items Recently on Air, and it kept insisting that I sign in.  So I tried to sign in, and it said my sign-in info was wrong!  So came over to the forums, found this thread, and decided to try to sign in on this page.  When I signed in, I was taken to the "Order Status" page in "My Account."  Definitely some wires are crossed today! 

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
QVC Customer Care

@SHIRAZ I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently working on correcting both issues. We appreciate your patience. 

Honored Contributor

i am getting this error message in bright red:

"We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I can't see the items on air either and I can't heart posts...boy things are wacky at the q site.

Valued Contributor

I just tried to see if the app on my tablet (Amazon Fire) would work.  I can access Just Reduced, Top Finds, etc. - everything except Items Recenty on Air, at which point it tells me I have no network connection!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Valued Contributor

I get that some times. I just type  in items recently on air and it comes up. If not, call QVC.

New Contributor

Seems to be happening again today.  Was working and just now saying everything sold out and not showing updated shows.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Can't see anything past Morning Q.  Sure wish they had a better IT dept..........

Respected Contributor

I called Customer Service about the problem.  Not sure if that will help or not.  It didn't seem to help yesterday.  Can't believe they are not treating this as a more urgent problem.  They must be losing lots of business.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Valued Contributor

Today is 3/28  I have been having same problem both on home page and program guide for a couple days now.  Was also getting the 400 error message & could not go on forums, check order status on my chromebook.  Went in and cleared all cookies. Now can access forums & check order status -- but did not solve the items recently on air problem.