Super Contributor

I know that there are a lot of complaints about CS. However, I just got off the phone with the CS agent named Joy. She was helpful, kind, polite and handled my problem professionally.

I ordered a KA stand mixer in cobalt blue for my DD for Christmas. It arrived promptly and although she had wanted one for ages she decided that she wanted the persimmon. I sent the cobalt back and it was received on Jan 14th but the replacement in persimmon hadn't been sent out as of today, Jan 23rd. I was getting worried because I didn't want them to run out of the persimmon. I told Joy about my concerns. She saw that I had returned the cobalt and offered to send out the persimmon immediately. I am overjoyed. Thank you, Joy!

Respected Contributor

@ChouChou it's very nice of you to take the time to thank her on the forums.  CS does get a bad rap most of the time.  They bear the brunt of it all.

QVC Customer Care

Re: CS agent Joy was a JOY!

[ Edited ]

@ChouChou  That was definitely a great Customer experience.  I will see that the this is passed along to the appropriate team.  Thanks for posting, wonderful to hear for sure!! 

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

Sometimes were very quick to criticize ; we should also be quick to commend.   Nice of the OP to mention her experience. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment