Esteemed Contributor

A week or so ago, I emailed Q community and Q social to let you know that every time I click on "settings" either from the dropdown under my screen name or from the link on the left sidebar, I get routed to a sign in page instead.  @Melvin-QVC responded that they would work on it, but it's still not working.  Same issue happened maybe 6 months or so ago, was fixed, but happening again.  I clear cache/cookies every day, several times a day.  Any idea when this will be fixed so I can access my settings?  TIA

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
QVC Customer Care

Re: CANNOT ACCESS SETTINGS...

@MacDUFF wrote:

A week or so ago, I emailed Q community and Q social to let you know that every time I click on "settings" either from the dropdown under my screen name or from the link on the left sidebar, I get routed to a sign in page instead.  @Melvin-QVC responded that they would work on it, but it's still not working.  Same issue happened maybe 6 months or so ago, was fixed, but happening again.  I clear cache/cookies every day, several times a day.  Any idea when this will be fixed so I can access my settings?  TIA

@MacDUFF  Hi, I'm here.   I'm in the same boat as you.  Unfortunately, the issue still hasn't been resolved and is still being worked on.  I will submit another request to see if we are any closer to getting this resolved.  Thanks for your patience as we work through this. 

Melvin, Customer Care 

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC

Hey Melvin...thanks for the quick reply.  At least I don't feel like I'm the only one with the problem LOL!  Have a great evening...don't work too hard.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC

Any word on this yet??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF, @Melvin-QVC, @Eva-QVC, @Beth-QVC, @Barbara-QVC, @Wayne-QVC, @Paulette-QVC, @Alice-QVC

I wanted to add a comment to this thread.    This seems to be an intermittent problem, and I'm experiencing it now.   

If I use Firefox or Chrome, when I click/tap on my "Settings" or "Edit My Preferences" (doesn't matter if I use the drop-down menu under my nickname or the menu on the left side of the screen) the website takes me to the login page.    If I login, I'm redirected to my purchase history ("My Recent Orders").   Then, I go back to the Community and try again...  and the same loop occurs.

On my iMac, this does happen with Firefox and Chrome, does not occur with Safari.  

I only use Safari on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5 (current software on both), so I can access Settings using those devices.    (iMac, macOS Sierra v. 10.12.3.  Firefox 52.0, Chrome 57.0.2987.110, Safari 10.0.3.)

I delete cookies/cache/website data at least once a day, and all software is up-to-date.    I tried disabling all Firefox and Chrome addons/extensions and that didn't help.   

So, at present, the only way I can access my settings is by using Safari.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I can't access my settings either, haven't been able to do that in a long time and I'm having the same problem as others when signing in I get taken to my order page...

Respected Contributor

I'm having trouble today.  It's a continuous loop of signing in and going nowhere.   Quality Value Convenience

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.