New Contributor

I am so disappointed with QVC over charging on shipping rates and when i have spoke to customer service they say it is their policy.  Time to take myself out to the mall and small business astablishments with coupons in hand!  Good Exercise is always a PLUS!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's not nice.

Honored Contributor

Do what works for you.

Respected Contributor

@Nova girl - What kind of shipping rates are you looking for? 

Esteemed Contributor

I recently ordered a pair of Clark's from QVC.  I have other Clark shoes.  ordered my regular size.  THey do not fit.  I paid $10.97 to get them and now I will pay $6.95 to return them.

Went to the Clark's web site.  FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURN SHIPPING!  THe shoe is the same price on their web site as QVC's price.  Remind me again why I shop with QVC?  When will I learn?

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting.

They just registered today, and their second post is is to complain about QVC and to say "goodbye".

Sounds fishy to me.

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I recently ordered a pair of Clark's from QVC.  I have other Clark shoes.  ordered my regular size.  THey do not fit.  I paid $10.97 to get them and now I will pay $6.95 to return them.

Went to the Clark's web site.  FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURN SHIPPING!  THe shoe is the same price on their web site as QVC's price.  Remind me again why I shop with QVC?  When will I learn?

--------

I think you can make a case that these shoes are improperly sized based on your other purchases. I would request a shipping refund, at least for the initial shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Nova girl   Good for you!!!   I said goodbye a good while ago and I'm so glad I did.  You will find the same things cheaper and a better quality elsewhere....  Also, most places provide free return shipping.  QVC is so far behine other online retailers.

Honored Contributor

If you think the s/h charges are too high, don't order.  Just about anything QVC sells can be purchased elsewhere.  Sometimes it's cheaper, sometimes it's not.  I always look around to check other prices of what I'm ordering.

There have been times with QVC, HSN, Evine and various .com sites that I have passed on placing an order because the s/h was just too high and I wouldn't pay it.  If you order anyhow, that's on you.  You can't really complain. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If you think the s/h charges are too high, don't order.  Just about anything QVC sells can be purchased elsewhere.  Sometimes it's cheaper, sometimes it's not.  I always look around to check other prices of what I'm ordering.

There have been times with QVC, HSN, Evine and various .com sites that I have passed on placing an order because the s/h was just too high and I wouldn't pay it.  If you order anyhow, that's on you.  You can't really complain. 

Yes, she has every right to complain if she wants to.  That would be the same as me saying that you have no right to post your comment.   I do not get that statement...