Respected Contributor

Available to Backorder

[ Edited ]

Since Feb 15th when I ordered the baseball style jacket, I have received a message from the webmaster that my jacket will be processed with an estimated date of arrival.   That date came and gone. 

Sent another message back to the webmaster since it was still in processing and a new date was received by the webmaster.

Now the item went to backorder and I sent an e-mail to the social team and received an e-mail back from Wayne who quoted word by word that if the item becomes available within the next 2-3 wks it will ship or be cancelled.

WHAT!!!!!

Who were these 2 webmasters telling me something different.  Who is accountable for informing the customer (ME) the wrong information.

The Q is very very very disappointing.  If you don't think I won't remember this when I place my next order (maybe no next order).

I run my own business and if I treated my customer the same way this was handled, I wouldn't have any customer left!

YOU KNOW, ON 2ND THOUGHT, CANCEL IT, I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT RENT SPACE IN MY HEAD........AND I MIGHT EVEN CANCEL MY Q MEMBERSHIP TOO, GOT RID OF FB THIS YEAR AND WHY NOT GET RID OF THE Q.   

Valued Contributor

I ordered an item on Jan. 24th. It was not on waitlist. It was in process then went to backorder then in process then backorder over and over again.

On Feb. 17th I looked at the item to see if it was still available to order and it was at half price. So I cancelled the original order and reordered it. Guess what? the same thing is going on. It's in process right now. I'm just waiting for it to go in backorder again. 

What is the problem? Why was it available to order again? It doesn't make sense.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln