Honored Contributor

ATTN. MODERATOR... Anybody Else's Notifications Not Working?

[ Edited ]

I've noticed all day that mine appear to be on the fritz... again...  Occasionally I'll get one but mostly I'm not...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody Else's Notifications Not Working?

@stevieb Mine was briefly this morning.  I just "hearted" your post to which I am replying.  

Cheers!

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

@stevieb.  I decided yesterday that there is not enough of interest here for people to make comments or to ❤ posts.  There's very little activity.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@aroc3435  Mine's been on the fritz, off and on, all day and now is completely defunct. I only saw your heart by checking back in with the thread. Likewise for almost everything I've posted today that other posters might have hearted. Another glitch I guess.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I hear that... Can we say moribund... Still, it's nice to know when someone specifically reaches out to you... Hearts are nice, but I really dislike 'ignoring' other posters because I don't know they've 'paged' me using notifications that at this point aren't working at all for me...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb.  I like for others to leave comments on my posts because I often learn something new and I enjoy discussions.

Now that shipping seems to be pretty much fixed, there's nothing to discuss.  I guess people are busy with their preparations too.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb.  I like for others to leave comments on my posts because I often learn something new and I enjoy discussions.

Now that shipping seems to be pretty much fixed, there's nothing to discuss.  I guess people are busy with their preparations too.

@Kachina624  Agree... It's good to know if someone has commented on something one has said... I often go back and check anyway, but not having the notifications working, while not earth shattering, is a pain in the neck... I do get it, though, the boards have been pretty much lacking now for a while... Not much going on...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb.  Yes, they're definitely not working correctly.  I checked mine and had a bunch I didn't know about.  I don't think they'd changed since mid-morning.

QVC Customer Care

Re: ATTN. MODERATOR... Anybody Else's Notifications Not Working?

@stevieb @Kachina624 @aroc3435  and everyone

Thank you for letting us know about the notifications are not working. We have reported this issue and they are working on it. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you and FYI - the MODs are not receiving notifications as well...

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN. MODERATOR... Anybody Else's Notifications Not Working?

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@stevieb @Kachina624 @aroc3435  and everyone

Thank you for letting us know about the notifications are not working. We have reported this issue and they are working on it. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you and FYI - the MODs are not receiving notifications as well...

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  Your attention to this item is appreciated...