Honored Contributor

Re: $10 Promo Code from September Purchase- VERY UNHAPPY!

i got a $5 code for spending $200+ in september.

it said $5 reward inside on the email and is good through 10/31.

it arrived on october 6th.

5REWARD1023.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Check  your account there is a new section "my credits" I'd look there.

I got the email too BUT no way did I spend $200 -- so I knew I wasn't getting it.

@homedecor1 

thanks for that heads up. i had not noticed that "my credits" link.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I got the email saying I would have a $10 credit to use in Oct.  I still haven't received it.  

Honored Contributor

i do have to wonder why some are getting $5 and some are getting $10?

Frequent Contributor

I emailed the QVC sodial term on Sunday afternoon.  To date I haven't heard anything BUT oddly enough a $10.00 credit showed up in my Credits because I returned an item I had used a $10 promotion the previous month.  This morning however, the $10.00 credit disappeared.  I fully expected to lose that $10.00 because I returned the item I had purchased..  I don't know why I haven't received my $0.00 to use in October.  I hope they see this and acknowledge.  I still have hope.

Respected Contributor

I have had several issues with promo codes! One was a box at the side of the expensive item I was buying. I entered code and it said I had not met requirements. I reread requirements and I had! I tried again and same thing. I decided it was too much work and took the item out of my cart!

The codes seem to be same...just different month. Next time, try that maybe?

I find the Q is really terrible in customer service now, along with quality control. There's no excuse to send products hyped as being in gift boxes, bow and go, only to receive them ALL with ripped boxes! Don't even get me going on packing slips and invoices that are not in or on boxes!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Occasional Contributor

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone has received their $10 reward from September yet?   I received the august reward by the 8th of September.  I asked the social team and they didn't know when it will be sent.  They just recommended checking my email and spam folders which I'll do. I'm grateful to receive it so I'm hoping it will show up. Just curious what others see.  Thanks!!!

Frequent Contributor

I musst say, I am so disappointed no one on the QVC Social Team acknowledged my email or my post on this Forum regarding the $10 Promotional Code.  I have seen such rave reviews about the team that fix problems and respond in a very timely manner.  If they're overwhelmed I wish they would at least acknowledge they're looking into the issue and would get back.  Oh well, I guess I can chalk up that $10 as a lesson learned. 

Respected Contributor

I kept getting some emails that said congratulations, you earned a Sept award, but I knew something was wrong, I did NOT spend $200.  No credit, as it should be, but they do make the emails confusing.  I do like the "my credits" section.  I do wonder why some are $5 and some were $10.  I ordered a prime rib roast in CIJ so knew my July would be over $200.   

I've only used the social team a few times, but I swear I get responses usually very fast.  Always resolved an issue.  That team is great.