Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 Dell said:
On 3/24/2015 Kachina624 said: He introduced the TSV cell phone at midnight last night. I wish he'd retire.

I am so glad he hasn't retired. He brings me joy with his sense of humor.

i really enjoy his style also.....i think they need MORE male hosts like him.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
he's a minister too?? whoa! he's one busy man! thanx for letting us know that. Smiley Happy I think he still has a lot to offer and I enjoy his humor. he shouldn't retire just yet
Honored Contributor

Good to be back after taking a few days off for work on the farm. I need to use up some vacation time so this will be a limited schedule for me this week as well. There are always plenty of things to do to get ready for Spring. I'll keep you updated.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

dan hughes is a minister? i knew that dan WHEELER had majored in biblical studies.....

Respected Contributor

Nope it's Dan Hughes not Wheeler. This is from a blog by Sandra on QVC. Smiley Happy

We had the perfect minster.... Dan Hughes! Yes, THAT Dan Hughes. Not only is he a QVC host, he is an ordained minster. We are a mixed faith family, and Dan put a a lot thought into how to include both families in a way that was very meaningful and beautiful. At one point, he even started to cry. I hope he doesn't kill me for sharing that! I love Dan.

Trusted Contributor
whoa! that's awesome! thanx for posting that makeup addict!
Honored Contributor

thanks makeup addict! that is sweet.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome! Here's another pic.

I don't often share this part of my personal life on air but this past weekend I was honored to have been a part Kristine Kanes wedding in Pittsburg. (You may remember her as our HP representative over the years). Her new husband Jamie is a great guy and here is wishing both of them many, many years of happiness together. By the way the photographer was Dave James, former QVC host.

Super Contributor
What a sweet picture! It's nice to see such happy faces!!! :0)
Trusted Contributor
I'm so amazed! now when I watch dan, I'm going to like him even more Smiley Happy