Honored Contributor

Re: what ever happend to......

[ Edited ]

P. S. I've eaten at Tony Packo's and I didn't care for it. There  were pictures of famous people on the walls. Zsa Zsa Gabor's hung there. because she liked their Hungarian food

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

What's Vincent D'Onofrio up to these days?  Haven't seen him in a very long time.  Always thought he was an outstanding actor.

D'Onofrio was in a film a couple of years ago called The Judge, starring Robert Downey Jr.  He had gained a ton of weight.

His twenty-something daughter has been in the news lately (her last name is George, she is his daughter with Greta Scacchi) because she is dating Sean Penn who is only one year older than Vince.

@Pearlee, thank you for the info.  I'll have to look for the movie The Judge.  I had read that Penn was dating someone young enough to be his daughter, but didn't know she was D'Onofrio's child.  Wonder how her folks feel about the relationship.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's Vincent D'Onofrio up to these days?  Haven't seen him in a very long time.  Always thought he was an outstanding actor.

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

He was in last year's blockbuster movie ... Jurassic World ... it's currently being shown on cable this month ...  HBO, I think.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee @SoX Thanks for the updates ladies.  I'll give you your laugh for the day - the last movie I saw in the theatre was Julie & Julia (and I loved it)!.  Yikes - I need to get out more - lol!

Trusted Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 - I saw the movie and it's really good. Every character was well played. If you ever get the chance, watch Mr. Brooks. It stars Kevin Costner and it was good!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Valued Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 - I saw the movie and it's really good. Every character was well played. If you ever get the chance, watch Mr. Brooks. It stars Kevin Costner and it was good!

@Mimi 1883, as easy as Costner is on the eyes, can anything he's in be bad?!?! LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Mimi 1883, as easy as Costner is on the eyes, can anything he's in be bad?!?! LOL

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  So true. It's kind of creepy, but not in a Stephen King way. I really like it. It's a movie I would watch again.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Here's Ed (Cookie) Burnes about 8 years ago.  He still looked good.Here he was in 'the old days' (as they say):

Honored Contributor

He kept his hair. I can't

imagine him bald